New universal version - now supports iPhone and iPod Touch
'students of history will be enthralled ... great for research or military strategy enthusiasts' – School Library Journal
One of the most important events of World War II, the Japanese attack on the naval base at Pearl Harbor brought the USA into World War II.
• Watch the detailed map animation, showing the progress of the Japanese air attacks and the damage they caused.
• Listen to the audio commentary as you follow the course of the battle.
• Read the 3000-word historical account of the build-up to the operation, the action itself and the aftermath of the attack.
• View the gallery, including photographs and artworks of Pearl Harbor, the ships, aircraft and pilots. A locator map pinpoints exactly where it happened and a chart details the opposing forces that took part.
• Try out your knowledge of the attack with the battle quiz.
This is history at hand – one of the major events in world history on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release