✶ Difficulty settings is back! You can select Easy, Normal, Hard or Ace difficulty. The space nebula graphics will be colored differently for each difficulty setting. Green for easy, blue for hard and red for ace mode.
✶ The thumb control method now has a sensitivity setting and onscreen buttons for Fire, Rockets and the "Gem pulling".
✶ Added more leader boards to the Game Center. Mission Easy, Mission Normal, Mission Hard, Mission Ace.
✶ Added leader boards for best score at level 25, 50, 75 and level 100.
✶ When playing, the best players name (handle) and his/hers hiscore will show at the top of the screen. So when playing the first 25 levels, the name of the player and hiscore for the player with the best score when reaching level 25 will show. Same for level 50, 75 and 100. When passing level 100 and any later levels, the best player for that game mode will show (Easy, normal, hard or ace). I hope this will make it more fun and you sort of have a goal to reach for.
✶ Some small adjustments done to the gameplay.
✶ Fixed some missing alien graphics files.
✶ Fixed some small bugs.
✭✭ The HD iPad version of the very popular chart topping iPhone game Warblade is now available ✭✭
- "Im loving this game! Just awesome!!" - AppSlappy.com
- "The best game I have ever owned...... Period!!" - Terie Mumby
- "Warblade HD is a fantastically simple yet inventively rich arcade title for the iPad." - AppAdvice.com
- "Warblade – An Awesome Vertical Shooter" - reviewmyiphoneapp.com
✭✭ Warblade is an arcade game with a focus on very good playability. It's a shoot'em up type of game like the old classic arcade game Galaga. Warblade is an iPad remake of my old Amiga game Deluxe Galaga. A very popular game for the Amiga computer. Warblade was voted most addictive game by Bytten.com
✭✭ The Plot : An alien race is invading the earth and you must travel into space and fight the strange aliens to save humanity. That's the very simple plot of the game, but there is so much more to discover. The game is made with game play as the most important factor, fast arcade fun and lots of adrenaline pumping action.
✭✭ Some of the games features:
- Updated HD graphics added.
- Game Center support added.
- 100 action packed levels
- Time trial mode with 16 extra levels!
- Online leader boards where you can compare your scores with your friends scores and see who the top players are in the world. (Game Center)
- 50 achievements for you to get. (Game Center)
- Very configurable with lots of options. Play the way you want to play!
- Advanced profile system
---- Each user of the game can have his or her own profile
---- Record your progress through the game
---- Open up locks to turn on new features in the game.
---- Fastest times
---- Highest scores
---- Highest ranks
---- How many secrets found
---- and much more...
- Auto save games
- Lots of ranks to play for
- Lots of secrets and features
- Support for the iCade arcade controller
- Life time support!
- and more...
"I’m pretty excited: the App Store seems woefully short on good shoot'em up games. Warblade looks like it’ll be the best shoot'em up game that the iPad is going to get." - CultOfMac.com
"From the title screen right up to the end credits, Warblade simply reeks of quality. Great graphics, sublime sound, perfect playability and addictive action!!" - Gameworld
"Warblade is a fast paced shooter which combines new ideas and technology with a classic concept nearly every game player has heard of. Simple to learn yet challenging enough to keep you playing for quite some time. More, please!" - Bytten.com
"If you're a true gamer and you miss the good old days when games were about gaming and not about advancing some cheezy storyline, this is the fix you need! Simple shooting bliss to the novice, but with a wealth of tactical decisions at every turn for the advanced player. Sucks you in like a Hoover!" - 9572AD
NOTE: You do NOT have to buy any of the in app items to complete the game and get the ultimate rank. But it will make it easier.
- August 06, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 13, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99