What's NewAdded multiplayer ability
Added ability to select cards
App DescriptionWebberÂ® Photo Cards â€” 60 Story Starters Application for the iPhoneÂ®, iPadÂ®, and iPod touchÂ® takes 60 story starter images from this Super DuperÂ® Publications card deck and combines them with audio to create 180 entertaining ways for students to begin telling their own stories. Story Starters also helps children improve their describing, questioning, inferencing, writing, and storytelling/retelling skills.
This application is simple to use â€” students just touch the screen to listen to a story starter, and then say or write what they think will happen next. Tap the refresh button to hear a different story starter. There are three different starters per image. To move to the next card, just slide the card to the side and the next image appears. To move to the next student, slide the bar at the top of the screen to the side. When you finish, view the results and email them to as many addresses as you like.
WebberÂ® Photo Cards â€” 60 Story Starters App lets you:
* Select all 60 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
* Track correct and incorrect responses for up to five players at a time.
* Teach the important parts of a story (beginning, middle, and end).
* Discuss how characters feel in a story.
* Describe the setting of a story.
* Increase sentence length and improve written language.
* Generalize articulation and fluency skills.
November 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.30
May 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
May 17, 2012 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $1.99
June 13, 2011 Initial Release