- Timestamp bug fix.
ipCam turns your camera-enabled iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a mobile Wi-Fi network IP camera.
- Stream images, video & audio to compatible applications including most web browsers and the iCamSource.
- Select either the front or back camera.
- Turn the Flash on and off via the Web Interface.
- Adjust the image size and quality.
- Auto-rotate the image based on device orientation.
- Optional Date / Time image overlay.
- Optional 4:3 aspect ratio image crop.
- Digital Pan / Tilt the 4:3 cropped image.
- Optional Login & Password for additional security.
- Tap video preview to toggle darkened screen.
- Dynamic DNS support for DynDNS and No-IP users.
- Automatic Port Forwarding for routers that support UPnP or NAT-PMP.
Once ipCam is running you can connect to its Web Interface from most any modern web browser that is also connected to your local network by entering the http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ URL located at the bottom of the screen.
The Web Interface gives you access to various image, video, and audio links in addition to the links that control the Flash and Pan / Tilt functionalities, when available.
Please visit http://skjm.com/ipcam/ for more information.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release