What's New- Can sync with "Reminders" app on iOS 6
- Can add and edit events, reminders and tasks in calendar & list views
- Adjusted font size for week calendars
- Bug fixes
App DescriptionOrganizer HD is an iPad application that works just like a real organizer. You can enter text or events, create diagrams, use emoji, insert pictures or maps, or enter contacts just as you would write them down in your organizer. You can also record and play voice memos on the iPad. It is the perfect tool to manage your daily schedule, to-do list, notes or diary.
Organizer HD was designed to act like a sheet of paper, allowing the software to accept the individual manner of its user. Anything you can write down on a sheet of paper, you can write down in Organizer. Organizer suits the needs and preferences of any user.
Turning the device into landscape mode lets you see today's page as well as tomorrow's in spread.
Other features include the followings:
- Cloud sync support. Data can be synced between multiple devices running Organizer and Organizer HD.
- Sync with "Calendar" app
- Sync with "Reminders" app
- Sync with Google Calendar™
- Task management (can optionally sync with Google Tasks)
- Enter text (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough) with checkbox and bullets.
- Enter events (including recurring events)
- Insert tweets from Twitter™.
- Insert handwritten notes and freehand drawings.
- Insert emoticons (182 emoticons are supplied)
- Insert photos by taking a picture from within Organizer, or by importing it from the photo library.
- Insert contacts from the address book.
- Insert voice memo.
- Insert shapes (line, freehand, rectangle, round rectangle and ellipse)
- Monthly and weekly calendars.
- Search functionality.
- Backup and restore via iTunes' file sharing
- Optional passcode protection.
- Various options (go to “Settings” on home screen).
- Shows holidays in 21 countries.
- And many more!
Visit our support page for the complete list of features and comprehensive user manual:
January 29, 2014 New version 5.2.1
March 13, 2013 New version 5.2
November 28, 2012 New version 5.1.2
October 12, 2012 New version 5.1.1
September 22, 2012 New version 5.1
September 17, 2012 New version 5.0.1
June 17, 2011 Initial Release