Bug fixes and optimizations for iOS8
America's most useful and respected dictionary – redesigned for iOS 7 to make it even more enjoyable to use.
In addition to all the definitions from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, the app offers voice search – to let you look up a word without having to spell it – along with synonyms and antonyms, example sentences, Quick Definitions, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more.
It's a great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building.
The app is free, and supported by ads.
* Voice Search
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Example Sentences
* Quick Definitions
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* For iPad: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
- October 16, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- September 21, 2014 New version 3.1
- June 09, 2014 Initial release