- New Audio
- Now with 2 game modes
- iPhone / iPod touch support
Speech tool for SLP's and parents to teach basic colors in a interactive way.
Fun Educational Activity
Sliding Colors is an interactive activity designed to teach basic colors. As your
Kids touch the colors on the screen the color is spoken, and then quickly
flies off the screen, to reveal the printed color below.
Designed To Stimulate Quick Associations In The Brain
- Visual - The child sees the color.
- Auditory - The child hears the color spoken.
- Kinesthetic - The child is able to touch and interact with the app.
Great tool for teaching colors to kids with learning or cognitive disabilities.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Physical Disabilities.
- Speech disorders.
Uses For This App
- Use as an activity in speech therapy.
- Educational activity for the long car ride.
Great For Professionals In These Fields
- SLP (Speech Language Pathology).
- SLP Assistants.
- Speech and language therapy (SLTs) (Outside US)
- Parents of 0-4 year old kids.
- Parents with kids with autism,
- Sound off switch to turn off game sound.
- November 03, 2014 Initial release