fixes all reported crashes
• thenextweb.com: "Instamap is the best way to view Instagram on the iPad"
• Gizmodo: "Instamap for iPad: A Slick Instagram App for your iPad"
• macstories.net: "Instamap is an elegant and lightweight Instagram client that feels good on the iPad and works well in the way it can group photos by tag or location"
• 148apps.com: "Instamap Puts Geotagging To Shame"
Instamap is a photography app that redefines browsing Instagram photos. Unlike other similar apps, Instamap offers users the possibility of defining subscriptions. Furthermore, results are updated constantly, so that every new Instagram photo posted is added to the gallery in no time.
With Instamap, users can browse through Instagram photos according to a location, tag or a user. No matter what part of the globe or what tag they choose, they can see the corresponding photos live, as they get posted. The photos can be viewed in tile view or pinned to a map. Once a gallery is chosen, the photos appear individually, together with their details, and users can “like” them. From this point on, it is just a matter of swiping.
Users can also view popular Instagram photos, their own stream and their liked photos gallery. The possibility of real time browsing through a defined subscription is what makes Instamap stand out among other similar apps. All in all, it provides the necessary features to make Instagram browsing easy and fun.
Instamap features include:
• View photos in tile view or pinned to a map
• Create 3 types of subscriptions: based on location, tags or users
• View photos from all the user’s subscriptions
• View popular photos
• View user’s photo stream
• View your liked photos
• See photos’ details (author, date, description, comments, likers, location, tags)
• Tap any #tag or @user in the description to see it's preview
• “Like” photos
• Add comments to photos
• Swipe navigation through a gallery
• View a user's profile from a photo in the gallery
• Follow/Unfollow users from the profile view of a user
• Real time browsing through photos
• Share to Twitter and Facebook
• Open in Instagram, Safari, Copy Image
• Pull main gallery on the iPhone and hold to take a picture with Instagram
Follow @nextroot on Twitter for more news about Instamap.
Note: Please do not rate our app 1 or 2 stars based on crashes as there is no way for us to get back to you. Contact us on our support link and we'll work on improving the app, that way we can contact you back and solve the issue. Thanks!
Note: You need to have a Instagram account in order to use this application. You can create an Instagram account using their application for iPhone.
Note: This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
- June 22, 2011 New version 1.1
- June 20, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 18, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 12, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 11, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 06, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- August 09, 2011 New version 1.2
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- November 26, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 27, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 09, 2011 New version 1.3
- December 20, 2011 New version 1.4
- December 20, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 24, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 26, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 29, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- July 04, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 05, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 07, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- December 08, 2012 New version 1.4.3
- December 20, 2012 New version 1.4.4
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.4.5
- July 01, 2013 New version 1.4.6