NOTE: This app requires either Griffin’s HELO TC, HELO TC Assault or HELO TC Hawk Touch-Control Helicopter.
The HELO TC app transforms the Multi-Touch display of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a remote control for HELO TC.
The HELO TC and HELO TC Assault touch-controlled helicopters come complete with chopper and Flight Deck. The Flight Deck plugs into your iOS device's headphone jack and translates your commands into infrared signals that beam to the helicopter.
Fly in either of two ways:
• Joystick: Use a virtual joystick to maneuver HELO TC.
• Motion: Tilt your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to move HELO TC forward, backward, and side to side.
Record and store up to three Flight Plans so you, or another pilot, can easily repeat a favorite flight pattern. Make up routes among the furniture, missions to fly, obstacles to avoid, goals to achieve, and replay them later with your friends.
The controls are intuitive and easy to learn. The helicopter's twin-rotor design makes for stable, controlled flight, so you can concentrate on having fun (and on getting the jump on family and co-workers).
HELO TC is for indoor flying only.
- December 26, 2012 Initial release
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.3.0
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- November 20, 2013 New version 2.3.3