What's New- Export to FTP
- Export to twitter (single JPEG images only - the option isn't shown in batch mode)
- Full metadata (EXIF / filename / resolution / everything) view in single-image and full-screen modes. Please notice the "<<" button in the lower-right corner of the single image view.
- iOS 6 support
Lots of smaller bug fixes and improvements, e.g.:
✓ The last used tab in metadata editing is preserved - for example, if you only use keywords you will never need to change tabs again
✓ Moving a pin in location editing updates the underlying metadata as expected
✓ Event names are sorted by date/event name instead of the order they were imported on iPad
✓ And many others...
App DescriptionAdd metadata to your photos as you take them. PhotosInfo Pro enables you to add IPTC Core metadata, rating and geocoding information to any image in your Photo Library, including RAW images and RAW+JPEG couples imported using Camera Connection Kit*. Better then, you are not limited to any software to handle the metadata afterwards: you can export either JPEGs with metadata embedded or original images accompanied by XMP sidecar files. Adobe XMP® is an open standard and supported by all major image processing software.
- Tag multiple images at once
- Edit IPTC Core, star rating and geo-location metadata
- View basic EXIF information
- Designed to let you work fast
- Usable in any photography workflow: export JPEGs and/or original (RAW) images accompanied by XMP sidecar files
- RAW+JPEG couples support
Directly after you start the app for the first time you will be asked to confirm the app is allowed to use your current location. The app use your location only if you explicitly ask for it when assigning GPS location to an image. The original permission is required to access your image library, for the case if you have had location information embedded into your images.
*Reading original EXIF metadata from RAW images is supported for Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Panasonic cameras. For other camera producers (Sony, Pentax) it is recommended to use RAW+JPEG couples instead of plain RAW images for better performance and EXIF support.
April 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
February 27, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
February 15, 2013 New version 1.3.1
July 08, 2011 Initial Release