Version 2.0 features an all new look and support for the latest Apple devices.
Interlacer combines alternating lines from multiple images and colors to make a new image. The end result can vary from a multiple exposure to a color tinted photo to a very abstract creation.
Add photos from camera or photo albums
Add colors using color picker
Paste multiple images copied from albums
Fixed or random line height
Shift lines for a video interlace effect
Full size image preview
Want to see more? Check out the Interlacer App Group on Flickr
- June 27, 2011 New version 1.1
- July 06, 2011 New version 1.2
- October 07, 2011 New version 1.3
- October 14, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 15, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 23, 2012 New version 1.4
- August 13, 2015 New version 2.0