* New campaign with 20 challenging levels
* New Bonus Level system, with 5 unlockable bonus levels
* 5 New Achievements
* Added Jawesome Straps to the novice handling mode, which ties the crate down to the platform. No more falling off, just keep on flying!
Join the tribe: Over 25 MILLION deliveries made
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
148Apps - 4/5 “Kona’s Crate is compelling stuff. It’s challenging after a while and will occasionally make the player want to tear their hair out as on the 50th attempt, they struggle to get past that pesky last corner. But players will still go back for more thanks to the appropriate physics engine that means the player never feels cheated by it.”
IGN - 8/10 “..the simple, repetitive gameplay and fun levels are so addictive that I can't stop playing.”
Nine Over Ten - “Nine Over Ten 9/10 rates Kona’s Crate with a 4.5 out of 5 for being a totally fun and challenging experience.”
AppleTell - “Is it contagious? Kona’s Crate is very much one of those games with levels so fast and seemingly easy that you’ll quickly found you’ve spent more time with it than you originally anticipated.”
Modojo - “Neat concept, cool physics, 60 unique stages, very addictive.”
*One-Time Delivery Charge*
The task is easy: transfer a crate with unknown contents to Chief Kona before he becomes angry. Using a jet-powered platform as your vehicle, deliver the crate before it's destroyed. Much harder to control than your average box, use your thumbs and stellar maneuvering skill set to propel the crate through a maze of destructive elements. Adjust the gas of the platform with a sensitive touch as this crate is much more antsy than you think. But beware, the Chief can become mighty spiteful and will withhold the contents of the crate from you if you do not complete his task in a timely manner.
*Blocked, Blasted and Banned*
It begins as a simple mission but progresses into a challenging assignment. Maneuvering through 100 plus levels in a variety of graphically rich locations might seem easy, but floating blocks, steam geysers and TNT will block your path. Squeeze through the chief's twisting hallways and turn sharp corners at blinding speeds using your reflexes to earn time and skill-based awards along the way without upsetting the Chief – the most destructive force of all.
* 5 campaigns featuring 100+ levels with additional campaigns, levels and other goodies coming soon
* Continues support with free content updates
* HD-Quality graphics
* Engaging physic-based gameplay
* Simple tap based controls
* Beat the best – see how you stack up on global OpenFeint driven leaderboards
* Challenge your friends – post your best times to Facebook and Twitter
* Unlockable OpenFeint and Game Center achievements
- June 23, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 25, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 25, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- July 07, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- August 05, 2011 New version 3.1.1
- October 24, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 25, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 16, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 17, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 27, 2012 New version 3.2.0
- February 06, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 08, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99