Send Karnaugh Map by email.
* NOW FREE until 10/01/2014
The Karnaugh map is a method to simplify Boolean algebra expressions.
In a Karnaugh map the boolean variables are transferred (generally from a truth table) and ordered according to the principles of Gray code in which only one variable changes in between adjacent squares.
Once the table is generated and the output possibilities are transcribed, the data is arranged into the largest possible groups containing 2n cells (n=0,1,2,3...) and the minterm is generated through the axiom laws of boolean algebra.
We have designed this application primarily to support students studying electronic engineering, although it is useful in other disciplines including computer science and mathematics.
- Minimize logic function entered as text, Karnaugh map or truth table
- Up to 8 variables
- Contains History option
- Supports the Don't care condition
- Shows representation of each minimized component in the Karnaugh Map
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 04, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 15, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 21, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 07, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 09, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 19, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!