148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BLOGGER'S BUDDY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Blogsy is intuitive feature packed mobile blogging for iPad
What's NewBugs fixed in this update.
1. Blogger Page - If you set the Post Type as a "Page" in the Post Info. menu then left Blogsy and Blogsy got cleared from memory then when you came back you would not be able to open that page from the local draft list. This only effected Blogger blog users. If you are a Blogger user you should not set the Post Type to "Page" until right before you post that page to your blog.
2. Load 10 More Pages - If you tapped on the "Load 10 More Pages" option for your online pages the menu would just close. This only effected online pages and not posts.
3. Tumbr attachment view - Blogsy didn't close the attachment view when switching from the Rich Side to the HTML Side.
4. Tumblr attachment clear - If you had attached images to a Tumblr post in the attachment box then tapped on that same Tumblr blog in the Online list the images would disappear from the attachment box.
5. iPad Photo Library - If you first opened the iPad photo library panel then an album then switched between the Envelope and Direct upload views and tried to drag an image into an envelope the image would drag in as a blank square. If you tried to upload it this way Blogsy could freeze or crash.
6. German Language - If the blog title was long it would partially overlap with the publish date and time.
1. Arabic Translation
App Description*** NOW WITH MARKDOWN SUPPORT, HTML KEYBOARD, VERSIONS, AND MORE.
*** App of the Day on Gizmodo.com - http://gizmo.do/lmpDwi
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad."
Check out the Blogsy demo video on our website: http://blogsyapp.com/how-to
Blogsy is a tool designed specifically to take full advantage of the iPad’s unique touch functionality. Adding your photos and videos is as easy as dragging them from the media sidebar and dropping them into your blog post. This makes writing blog posts as easy as it should be, saving you from the hassle of jumping from app to app to manually copy/paste embed codes or links. Simply put, we think that Blogsy makes writing so easy that you will use it instead of your computer.
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad." Gizmodo
- "If you blog with any regularity, I recommend spending $5 for Blogsy..." CNET
- "If you’re a blogger with an iPad, then I would highly recommend picking up Blogsy. It finally makes your iPad a worthy blogging tool." AppAdvice
- "Blogsy finally brings quality blogging to the iPad — a device that was desperately waiting for an app like this to change the way bloggers can get things done without giving up on rich content editing, and media." Macstories
- "Blogsy has lots of features and to be honest, I can say that it is the best wordpress and blogger app you will find in the App Store." MWD
- Easily drag and drop images from Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, Instagram and Google Image Search, or using the built-in Web browser (yes, easily drag and drop images from most websites!) Drag and drop videos from YouTube and Vimeo. (Either using the new iFrame or the old flash embed method with colors, borders and related videos.)
- Found a good article? Drag and drop it’s URL to instantly create a hyperlink in your blog post.. No coding required!
- Style your blog posts with the tap of a button - bold, italics, text alignment and more.
- Full support for multiple blogs and multiple photo and video accounts.
- Easily change image and video properties and alignment through menus.
- Write and edit HTML. Though using Blogsy’s 'Rich Side', you’ll probably never want to; everything from bolding text to creating links to image alignment can be done with the tap of a finger.
- Set or create lables/tags and categories, toggle comments on and off, and set visibility.
- Create scheduled posts, online drafts, and pending-review posts.
- Support for local drafts.
- Edit or delete online posts or pages.
- Upload images from your iPad photo library to any blog media library, Picasa, Flickr or Facebook.
- Markdown Support
*** Check out our how-to videos here - www.blogsyapp.com/how-to
Platform Support: Details about each platform can be found at www.blogsyapp.com/platforms
WordPress - WordPress.com as-well as self-hosted WordPress accounts
Joomla (1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5)
Squarespace (Version 5 only)
MetaWeblog (Generic Setup)
Email - Create Rich emails with images, videos, links and WYSIWYG text formatting.
Textexpander support. (HTML side only)
*** You must have, or create, your blog on the internet prior to using Blogsy.
May 24, 2013 New version 4.2.3
May 14, 2013 New version 4.2.2
April 30, 2013 New version 4.2.1
April 10, 2013 New version 4.2
January 21, 2013 New version 4.1.6
January 07, 2013 New version 4.1.5
April 07, 2011 Initial Release