148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BLOGGER'S BUDDY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Blogsy is intuitive feature packed mobile blogging for iPad
What's New[Bug Fixes]
1. Instant Crash: For some users Blogsy would instantly crash as soon as they tried to launch Blogsy. We have to thank the users that helped us test this. This did not effect all users and we could not reproduce it so we couldn't test any changes we made to the code. The users tested it for us and we think we have it solved as none of the testers have the problem any longer. Please email us right away if you continue to have this problem after updating. email@example.com
2. iCloud Photostream: iOS8 changed the way photos are handled on the iPad. This made it impossible for Blogsy to fetch the data required to embed a photo into a post from the PhotoStream. We programmed around this so now you can add photos from the Photostream album again.
3) "O" Online Posts UI Bug : The Online Posts menu would be broken if the iOS8 predictive keyboard was turned on. This is fixed.
4) Stuck on HTML Side : If you were running the latest version of Blogsy on iOS7 then you would get stuck on the HTML Side if you flipped to the HTML Side. This is fixed.
App Description*** App of the Day on Gizmodo.com - http://gizmo.do/lmpDwi
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad."
Check out the Blogsy demo video on our website: http://blogsyapp.com/how-to
Blogsy is a tool designed specifically to take full advantage of the iPad’s unique touch functionality. Adding your photos and videos is as easy as dragging them from the media sidebar and dropping them into your blog post. This makes writing blog posts as easy as it should be, saving you from the hassle of jumping from app to app to manually copy/paste embed codes or links. Simply put, we think that Blogsy makes writing so easy that you will use it instead of your computer.
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad." Gizmodo
- "If you blog with any regularity, I recommend spending $5 for Blogsy..." CNET
- "If you’re a blogger with an iPad, then I would highly recommend picking up Blogsy. It finally makes your iPad a worthy blogging tool." AppAdvice
- "Blogsy finally brings quality blogging to the iPad — a device that was desperately waiting for an app like this to change the way bloggers can get things done without giving up on rich content editing, and media." Macstories
- "Blogsy has lots of features and to be honest, I can say that it is the best wordpress and blogger app you will find in the App Store." MWD
- Easily drag and drop images from Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, Instagram and Google Image Search, or using the built-in Web browser (yes, easily drag and drop images from most websites!) Drag and drop videos from YouTube and Vimeo. (Either using the new iFrame or the old flash embed method with colors, borders and related videos.)
- Found a good article? Drag and drop it’s URL to instantly create a hyperlink in your blog post.. No coding required!
- Style your blog posts with the tap of a button - bold, italics, text alignment and more.
- Full support for multiple blogs and multiple photo and video accounts.
- Easily change image and video properties and alignment through menus.
- Write and edit HTML. Though using Blogsy’s 'Rich Side', you’ll probably never want to; everything from bolding text to creating links to image alignment can be done with the tap of a finger.
- Set or create lables/tags and categories, toggle comments on and off, and set visibility.
- Create scheduled posts, online drafts, and pending-review posts.
- Support for local drafts.
- Edit or delete online posts or pages.
- Upload images from your iPad photo library to any blog media library, Picasa, Flickr or Facebook.
- Markdown Support
*** Check out our how-to videos here - www.blogsyapp.com/how-to
Platform Support: Details about each platform can be found at www.blogsyapp.com/platforms
WordPress - WordPress.com as-well as self-hosted WordPress accounts
Joomla (1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5)
Squarespace (Version 5 only)
MetaWeblog (Generic Setup)
Email - Create Rich emails with images, videos, links and WYSIWYG text formatting.
Textexpander support. (HTML side only)
*** You must have, or create, your blog on the internet prior to using Blogsy.
December 16, 2014 New version 4.4.11
October 14, 2014 New version 4.4.1
September 22, 2014 New version 4.4
July 27, 2014 New version 4.3.5
June 19, 2014 New version 4.3.4
March 12, 2014 New version 4.3.2
April 07, 2011 Initial Release