What's NewVarious Bug Fixes
App DescriptionPager service for Your iPhoneĀ® iPadĀ® or iPod touch RISE ABOVE THE CLUTTER!
OnPageā¢, a virtual two way pager and priority messaging service for iPhoneĀ® with GLOBAL pager coverage using WiFi or Cell service. The OnPage pager service is ENCRYPTED to ensure the right message is read only by the right person. It is redundant and PERSISTENT to ensure that NO message is lost. Onpage pager cuts through the clutter on your iPhone to deliver critical messages IMMIDIATELY and notifies the sender the status of the message.
OnPage pager is a robust, ENTERPRISE GRADE service, yet is as easy to install and use as an App. A message sent via the OnPage pager arrives as a PROMINENT page with continuous alert until acknowledged. OnPage pager alerts are sent/received to a dedicated inbox/outbox so one can easily keep track of them without getting mixed with other emails or SMSās.
This new pager release takes OnPage to the next level of communication with all-in-app features like: āSend a Pageā, āSend boxā, āMessage Statusā, āPredefined responsesā and many more!
What's New in Version 4.3.36
* Secure, encrypted communication
SEND A PAGE:
* Separate āSentā box to track your outgoing messages
* āSend a Pageā from the Application
* Choose the message recipients from a Contact Book
* Provide reply options to your message recipients
* Message-status preview for each recipient of āSentā messages
RECEIVE A PAGE:
* Separate āReceivedā box to track your incoming messages
* Track your Reply to each message received
* Create customized predefined response for one-click response
* New reception indicator to the OnPage pager application
* iOS 5 support
* Password Reset feature
Pager application download is FREE, monthly/yearly subscription fee after 14 days trial. Say goodbye to your old pager and hello to OnPage on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
1. Download the OnPage pager application.
2. Open the app and click āIām new to OnPageā to register and create your "OnPage ID"
NOTE: your Onpage ID is your pager number
3. Complete the registration and you are set to go for 14 days.
4. Like it? Subscribe at www.onpage.com
5. Use āTellā button - Let your priority contacts know how to OnPage you.
For any issue, The OnPage Team at Onset Technology Inc. will be happy to assist you 24/7 via the following ways:
Phone: +1 (781) 916-0040 x8
For more information: www.OnPage.com
December 04, 2012 New version 4.3.46
January 10, 2012 New version 4.3.36
July 19, 2011 New version 4.2.22
April 04, 2011 Initial Release