What's New- Continuous messaging (back and forth)
- Send “High Priority” or “Low Priority” Messages
- New Ring Tones and Settings
- Pictures and voice-recording attachments
App DescriptionThis ENTERPRISE GRADE new and improved version of OnPage integrates Pager app & Secure messaging (HIPAA) into one application. It is used by IT and HealthCare professionals, globally, to ensure A CRITICAL MESSAGE is NEVER MISSED!
For IT Users: Connect all your monitoring alerts such as System Alert, Server Alerts, Application alerts, infrastructure alerts and ticketing alerts to OnPage to ensure business up-time. Differentiate the High-Priority incident from the Low-priority ones to reduce ‘Alert Fatigue’.
Health Care Users: This NEW version enhanced the continuous Secure Messaging capability and allows for voice and picture attachments to be sent and received. OnPage Pager App & Secure messaging is fully ENCRYPTED, HIPAA compliant end-to-end. Use “High-Priority” for urgent, pager like, message or “Low-Priority” for less urgent message.
Assured, reliable and accountable messaging, OnPage for iPhone® iPad® or iPod touch delivers critical messages IMMEDIATELY to the right person right NOW, and inform the sender the status of the message. Download and Install OnPage in 60 seconds to start receiving messages!
Features of OnPage:
- Ditch your Pager - Consolidate all to Your Smartphone
- Prioritize - Choose “High” or “Low” priority
- Reply to message or Forward to colleagues
- Add Picture or Voice attachments
- Redundancy - Individual, Group and Escalation group messaging
- Secure HIPAA/HITECH service. Full audit trail and logs
- Global Connectivity
- Time stamped confirmation of message status
- Dedicated in-App Inbox and Outbox
- Persistent Alert – Never lose a message
Zero IT Cost– Hosted service in multiple Data Center 4 Ways to initiate Message: Via the Phone, Email, Device to Device or OnPage Console
OnPage is FREE to download and is a quarterly/yearly subscription fee after 7 days trial. Say goodbye to your old pager and hello to OnPage on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Instructions:
1. Download the OnPage application
2. Open the app and click “I’m new to OnPage” to create your "OnPage ID"
NOTE: your OnPage ID is your pager number
3. Complete the registration and you are set to go for 7 days
4. Like it? Subscribe at www.onpage.com
5. Use “Tell” button - Let your priority contacts know how to OnPage you
For more information:
Phone: +1 (781) 916-0040
February 16, 2015 New version 5.0.0
May 15, 2014 New version 4.3.66
September 14, 2013 New version 4.3.52
December 04, 2012 New version 4.3.46
January 10, 2012 New version 4.3.36
July 19, 2011 New version 4.2.22
April 04, 2011 Initial Release