What's New- Support for iPad
- View in either portrait or landscape mode
- Map and summary data auto refresh
App DescriptionThe LG&E KU ODP outage maps provide snapshots of current outages throughout the companyâ€™s system. The maps, which automatically update every few minutes, contain details about the cause of an outage as well as the number of customers affected.
LG&E and KU/ODP recognize this is critical information for our customers, and now you can access it on the go.
Outage Map â€“ How it Works
- The outage maps use color-coded symbols that indicate the number and general location of customers without service.
- The Legend button provides an overview of the color-coded outage symbols.
- The Summary button provides additional information by county and ZIP code in an easy to read table format. Data can be sorted numerically or alphabetically by clicking on a column title.
- Selecting the color-coded symbol on the map will provide specific outage information, including:
- The number of customers affected
- The time of the earliest outage report
- The estimated restoration time
- The cause of the outage (if known)
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.2
September 25, 2012 New version 1.2.1
September 13, 2012 New version 1.2
March 30, 2011 Initial Release