new free DP offer wall
fixed some errors
Burn, Smash, Freeze, Explode and Demolish spiders to death within seconds with nuclear bombs, use epic Bug exterminator weapons and airstrike your insect fear away! Destroy time and relieve stress endlessly!
Demolish Photos, Destroy Backgrounds, Explode Wallpapers and Freeze Screenshots! Destroy your enemies Endlessly!
*** Download Pocket Bugs & Photo Destroyer Now! ***
*** Features ***
▷ Crazy and Awesome Weapons, Utilities and Creatures and many more coming with updates!
▷ Experiment with Explosives, Bugs, Bomber Airplanes, Gun Towers, Magnets, Bricks, Machine Guns, Lasers, Buzzsaws, Missiles, Poison Traps, Explosive Cookies, Explosive Mines, Freeze Rays, Shrink Rays, Atomic Bombs and many more!
▷ Automatic Tesla, Minigun and Flamethrower Towers!
▷ Laser, Missile and Freezer Towers!
▷ Build your own traps - lay minefields and lure the silly bugs with candysticks… which explode, too! Get creative!
▷ 15 Types of silly victims… erm bugs!
▷ Beautiful Retina HD Graphics
▷ Use your photos as background for destruction and send your destroyed pictures to your friends!
▷ Challenge your friends to kill bugs in an even crazier way than you do!
Tip: How to destroy your own Homescreen:
1. Go to your iPhone / iPod's homescreen.
2. Press the lock button (at the upper right of the device) and keep it pressed - and press the homebutton at the same time
3. Let go of both buttons and you should hear a camera click sound - the screen will go white for a second. If you don't get the sound and white screen, repeat steps 2 and 3 until it works.
4. Now start Pocket Bugs and start a new game.
5. Go to the weapons menu (upper right corner, the yellow grenade) and in the following screen, tap the blue icon "custom background".
6. Your photos will be shown - the last of which should be your homescreen, pick that one.
7. Start the destruction :)
Tell us what you want to see in the next updates in your iTunes Reviews!
We would like to thank all the fans of Pocket Bugs!
Your good iTunes reviews and ratings keep us motivated to keep updating Pocket Bugs!
- March 16, 2015 New version 2.5
- July 20, 2014 New version 2.4
- July 19, 2013 New version 2.3
- February 01, 2013 New version 2.2
- August 23, 2012 New version 2.1
- June 21, 2012 New version 1.9
- June 09, 2012 New version 1.8
- May 20, 2012 New version 1.7
- January 15, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 11, 2011 New version 1.5
- September 27, 2011 New version 1.4
- September 18, 2011 New version 1.3