What's NewFixed an issue where personal and corporate encryption keys were not decrypting files backed up with the Mac backup software.
App DescriptionMozy is the industry leader in online backup. By installing the Mozy mobile app, you can securely access files you back up or sync with Mozy from your device. Read your documents, browse your photographs, play your music, and share files anywhere, any time.
You can use sync, Mozy's file synchronization feature, to manage and access files from any linked computer or mobile device. Sync lets you keep your most active data up to date across each of the computers and devices you regularly use. Just save an important file to your sync folder, and you can access it from any computer with internet access, or from your linked mobile devices or computers.
• Use the My Mozy quick access screen to find the files you need.
• Browse the original folder hierarchy or search for files in your backup or sync folder.
• Use built-in viewers or installed apps to read documents.
• Browse photos in preview mode and view in hi-res.
• Upload photos to your sync folder.
• Share documents and photos by email.
• Tag files as Favorites to view them offline.
• Stream your music files.
• Protect your data via our app passcode lock.
A MozyHome or MozyPro backup account is required. Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
May 08, 2014 New version 1.62
November 19, 2013 New version 1.61
November 15, 2013 New version 1.6.0
March 21, 2013 New version 1.5.0
October 11, 2012 New version 1.42.937
September 02, 2012 New version 1.41.909
March 30, 2011 Initial Release