What's New• You can now select or create a folder in Stash to upload to.
• You can now multi-select media to upload to Stash.
• You can now continue to use the app while files are uploaded to Stash in the background.
• Stash files can be deleted by swipe.
App DescriptionMozy is the industry leader in online backup. By installing the Mozy app, you can securely access all your backed-up files from your device and take your computer with you in your pocket. Read your documents, browse your photographs, play your music, and share files anywhere, any time.
MozyHome users can use Stash to manage and access files from any linked computer or mobile device. Stash is a file synchronization feature that lets you keep your most active data up to date across each of the computers and devices you regularly use. As a complement to the protection of Mozy, Stash simplifies having multiple devices while also protecting your files. Just save an important file to your Stash, and you can access it from the Stash folder on any of your linked computers or mobile devices.
• Use the My Mozy quick access screen to find the files you need.
• Browse the original folder hierarchy or search for files in your backup.
• Use built-in viewers or installed apps to read documents.
• Browse photos in preview mode and view in hi-res.
• Share documents and photos by email and publish photos to Facebook.
• Tag files as Favorites to view them offline.
• Stream your music files.
• Protect your data via our app passcode lock.
A MozyHome or MozyPro backup account is required. Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
November 19, 2013 New version 1.61
November 15, 2013 New version 1.6.0
March 21, 2013 New version 1.5.0
October 11, 2012 New version 1.42.937
September 02, 2012 New version 1.41.909
August 23, 2012 New version 1.40.902
March 30, 2011 Initial Release