What's NewAdded Sphero Control
Updated for iPhone 5
App Description*** Now Featuring Sphero Controls! ***
Go Go Mongo! is a healthy eating game for toddlers and children in preschool. It is designed to teach your children the names of different foods and also teach your children healthy eating habits. The cute and cuddly Mongo loves to eat, and when he eats a good fruit or vegetable, he becomes happy, but when he eats something sugary like a donut, he gets sick. It is a highly effective method of showing children as young as 2 years old about good foods and bad foods.
Mongo runs from left to right on the screen, catching food falling from the sky. Simple tilt controls are used to make Mongo move. Silly animations are used throughout the game that will make your children laugh while learning all about eating healthy fruits, vegetables, meats, and dairy.
There are a total of 40 levels in the game and it gets progressively faster, giving children a challenge while encouraging them throughout.
- Ranked Top 25 Educational Games
- iTunes App Store - New & Noteworthy
- Readers’ Choice BEST 10 KIDS APPS FOR 2011 – bestappsforkids.com
- "After playing @gogo_mongo this morning, Adi (my 2-year-old) asked if we had any cauliflower she could eat! #fb" - Coder Dennis on Twitter
- “A hilarious way to get your kids to focus on eating right” – Mary Poppins Mom
- "Go Go Mongo is a fun and educational app. My 3 year and 5 year old have really enjoyed playing it and I have found it to be a great learning tool." - Jafar Hasan MD, pediatric ophthalmologist
- "This game is perfect for a preschooler to play in that the controls are incredibly easy to use – you just tip the phone from side to side." - MomVantage
- "With colorful graphics, fun sounds, and easy game play, your child will have fun and improve his or her motor skills and memory with Go Go Mongo!" - Appdictions (4 Stars out of 5 rating)
- "Overall, my son and I both like this app. In my opinion, this is a very well designed app. And eating fruits and veggies is surely much more educational than shooting at angry birds." - GaGaGouGou.com
- “Children will get the educational benefit of learning different vocabulary words but they’ll think they’re playing an iPhone game that was built just for them.” – TheiPhoneMom.com
- Easy controls
- 4 different backdrops
- 40 levels of fun
- Goofy animations
- No In-App Purchases
- Music and sound effects by the composer of the original Super Mario Brothers soundtrack
This game will teach:
- The names of different foods
- Good foods vs. Bad foods
- Hand-Eye coordination/motor skills
For more healthy eating tips and fun recipes, visit our website at: www.GoGoMongo.com
Follow us on Twitter: @gogo_mongo
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gogomongo
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Reading, Sight Words, Vocabulary, Games, Special Needs
Disclosure For Parents
We respect and value your privacy at QwikMind, Inc. We do not collect personally identifiable information. We do not have links to external sites, social media, ads or in-app purchases within this app.
February 07, 2014 New version 4.0
November 26, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 26, 2012 New version 3.4
February 20, 2012 New version 3.3
March 23, 2011 Initial Release