iOS 8 Compatibility
Meal Snap lets you take pictures of the meals you eat, and then magically tells you what food was in your meal. Oh yeah, we give you a rough estimate of the calories you ate too. Food tracking has never been easier.
Meal Snap is brought to you by the #1 health and fitness brand on the app store, DailyBurn.
How Meal Snap Works:
1. Snap a photo of your meal.
2. Add a descriptive caption, if you are so inclined.
3. Let the system auto-magically detect the nutritional breakdown.
4. Keep track of your meals & progress over time.
Other Awesome Features:
• Share your meals on Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare.
• View estimated calories for each meal and the full day.
• Browse back in time to view your logged meals.
• Categorize your meals into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
- October 06, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- October 06, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- January 26, 2013 New version 1.0.8
- October 25, 2012 New version 1.0.7
- October 01, 2012 New version 1.0.6
- January 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 07, 2011 New version 1.0.5
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.0.4
- July 22, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 27, 2011 New version 1.0.3