This is Procreate 4. The biggest update to Procreate ever. Powered by a new and incredibly advanced painting engine, packed full of game changing iOS 11 features, and combined with an elegant, powerful interface. It's the same Procreate you know and love: rebuilt, refined, and revolutionized.
• Astonishing new painting engine
Built with technologies like Metal 2, Swift 4, and Accelerate, Silica M has been designed to extract the full power of iPad to provide incredible color depth, fluid and accurate painting, and stunningly fast performance.
• All new Smudge
Use any brush to smudge and mix paint with extraordinary speed and fidelity. With the power of the Silica M engine, blending colors in Procreate is now an incredible 250 times more accurate.
• Wet painting
Wet yourself with Procreate's new Metal-powered engine that makes mixing paint incredibly accurate and blazingly fast. Procreate now gives you the ability to mix and combine paint on the canvas in all new ways for stunning texture and color blending.
• iOS11 Drag and Drop
File management can be a real drag, but no more! If you need to download a custom brush, just drag it into Procreate. Need to quickly email a layer? Just drag it straight into Mail. Need to back up your work? Grab all your artworks from the Gallery and drop them into your favorite cloud service. It's going to completely change how you work with Procreate.
• Layer Masks
Everyone looks more attractive in a mask (that's why they have those parties) and so will your layer. Use masks to non-destructively erase parts of a layer, so you can modify your image without losing any of the original content, and you won't know who you're going home with.
• New Brushes interface
The all new brushes interface gives you instant access to your entire brush library. Navigate hundreds of brushes easily, and instantly import or share multiple brushes at once with iOS 11 Drag & Drop.
• Brush Blend Modes
You asked for it (about 4 years ago) and you finally have it. All existing blend modes can be applied to any brush; plus a brand new mode for those who like to paint from Behind.
• Bleed setting in Brushes
Using the pressure of your Apple Pencil, Bleed lets you control how much of your brush texture hits the canvas for sharper strokes than ever before.
• Better Sketching
Using Apple Pencil Tilt with Sketching brushes has a new level of realism and responsiveness, and all Procreate's drawing tools have been refined for a smoother and more realistic experience.
• Rebuilt color interface
All four color selection modes have been neatly ordered into tabs, allowing you to quickly jump between picking colors, managing swatches, and entering precise color values.
• Redesigned Adjustments
Now you can actually see your canvas while performing complex image adjustments with the new interface design.
• All new Gallery
The all-new Procreate 4 Gallery works seamlessly with the new iOS11 Files App to instantly access your files across all of your locations. It's easy to manage thousands of canvases, scroll with blazing speed, and neatly order your artwork into Stacks. And this is just the beginning. We've got lots more in store.
• P3 Wide Color
Cause pleasurable discomfort to your eyeballs with extremely saturated artworks. Procreate now fully supports P3 Wide Colour on compatible devices, including import, export, and video.
• Hundreds of refinements
Nearly every pixel in Procreate has been polished to perfection to make your workflow faster and easier. Including the new AirPlay Canvas feature, a better Copy Paste menu, more canvas information, import and export support for TIFF, significant improvements to performance and stability, and over two hundred other features and refinements, Procreate 4 is everything you love but better.
If you're enjoying Procreate, we'd love you to leave a review on the App Store. We'd like to tell you more of all the thousands of changes we've made, but we're running out of sp
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device, built for creative professionals. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5”
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 136 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Colour Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s time-lapse replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favorite streaming service
- Record everything in real time and share it to any connected service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
- June 16, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 16, 2011 New version 1.5
- April 10, 2011 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $4.99
- April 04, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $7.99
- April 03, 2011 Price decrease: $7.99 -> FREE!
- March 28, 2011 New version 1.02
- March 21, 2011 New version 1.01
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.5
- June 29, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 07, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- October 28, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 01, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 29, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 02, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- February 21, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- March 08, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- April 14, 2012 New version 1.6
- June 28, 2012 New version 1.6.1
- June 28, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- June 30, 2012 New version 1.6.2
- July 02, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- August 11, 2012 New version 1.6.3
- October 10, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- October 15, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- November 15, 2012 New version 1.6.4
- December 12, 2012 New version 1.7
- December 17, 2012 New version 1.7.1
- March 18, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 20, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- July 01, 2013 New version 1.8
- August 20, 2013 New version 1.9
- October 06, 2013 New version 1.9.1
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.9.2
- November 26, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 26, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- December 02, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- January 17, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.1
- October 09, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- October 16, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- December 18, 2014 New version 2.2
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.3
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- November 02, 2015 New version 3.0
- November 10, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- December 11, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- December 18, 2015 New version 3.0.3
- March 23, 2016 New version 3.0.4
- April 14, 2016 New version 3.0.5
- April 25, 2016 New version 3.0.6
- July 04, 2016 New version 3.1
- July 06, 2016 New version 3.1.1
- October 03, 2016 New version 3.1.2
- October 07, 2016 New version 3.1.3
- October 08, 2016 New version 3.1.4
- December 05, 2016 New version 3.2
- December 31, 2016 New version 3.2.1
- June 07, 2017 New version 3.2.2
- June 09, 2017 New version 3.2.3
- June 26, 2017 New version 3.2.4
- September 18, 2017 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- September 20, 2017 New version 4.0
- September 20, 2017 New version 4.0.1