Bug fixes and performance improvements
Intel® Education Study App (formerly Kno™ Textbooks) is a book and PDF e-Reader that can help you make the most of your study time. Highlighting, note taking, reporting, and journal features assist you in improving study habits, comprehension, and retention.
My Journal - your instant, personal study guide. Highlights and notes are automatically saved and organized in a journal that becomes your instant study guide, saving you countless hours of flipping through pages when preparing for exams.
Sync to the cloud – access your books from any network connected device, including your highlights and notes, right from where you left off.
Take learning on the go – your books and course materials are also portable and available offline to allow you to study anywhere.
Track your learning engagement through My Stats - review time spent reading, annotations made, and flashcards mastered. You can set goals and track your progress.
Intel® Education Study App is available through web browsers, on the *iPad, and on devices with other major popular platforms.
*A US credit card is required.
- January 11, 2013 Initial release
- February 05, 2013 New version 3.3
- March 27, 2013 New version 3.4
- May 08, 2013 New version 3.4.1
- August 06, 2013 New version 3.4.2
- October 09, 2013 New version 3.5.0
- November 18, 2014 New version 4.0
- January 06, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- May 14, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- June 30, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- September 22, 2015 New version 4.6.0
- January 05, 2016 New version 4.6.1
- February 03, 2016 New version 4.6.2
- February 10, 2016 New version 4.6.3