What's NewImproved compatibility with iOS 6.
App DescriptionThe 'must have' app for making stop motion animations on iPad. Loved by families and educators around the world, Smoovie is the only stop motion animation app to combine precision editing and multiple scenes with instant playback.
Mac Life said "Smoovie's ease of use makes stop-motion animation a joy and filmmakers and families alike should have fun bringing inanimate objects to life for hours on end."
** Smoovie requires an iPad with a camera **
* Capture frames from the iPad's rear facing and front facing cameras.
* Onion Skinning overlays existing frames with live video from the camera, helping you get that next shot just right.
* Instantly play back what you capture - no rendering required.
* Edit existing projects at any time.
* Drag to rearrange content.
* Adjustable playback speed on individual scenes.
* Full cut, copy and paste support.
* Copy and paste images from other apps on your iPad.
* Full undo support.
* Add a soundtrack from your iPad’s music library.
* Capture more content at any time.
* Instant playback - no rendering required.
* Export in high definition.
* Send to the camera roll on your iPad.
* Publish directly to YouTube.
* Watch your creations in Smoovie's very own virtual cinema.
* Use AirPlay to watch your movies on your HDTV with Apple TV (requires iOS 5).
Designed exclusively for iPad 2 and the new iPad:
* The dual core A5 and A5X processors lets you edit in real time with no rendering required.
* Use either of the iPad’s built in cameras to capture content.
* Use multitouch gestures to browse your library and edit your projects.
* Export to the Camera Roll or use AirPlay to watch your movies on your HDTV with Apple TV (requires iOS 5).
Smoovie's elegant design makes it child's play for budding animators to bring their toys to life. And more seasoned enthusiasts will feel equally at home with Smoovie's simple, fast, yet surprisingly powerful editing tools.
November 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
September 22, 2012 New version 1.1.3
September 05, 2012 New version 1.1.2
May 26, 2012 New version 1.1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release