What's New- Additional recipes added
- Software upgrade to latest iOS
App DescriptionAre you entertaining someone with an allergy? Then this is the cooking app for you.
Allergy free entertaining provides entertaining options for all occasions and many allergies.
Are you entertaining someone who is:
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Low Sugar
- A Child
- Features over 130 recipes
- The allergy free entertaining app search function lets you select exactly the allergy free options you need, personalised for your guests. Our alternative ingredients list will let you know the exact ingredient to alter the recipe for multiple allergies.
- A handy shopping list to transfer selected recipe ingredients for purchasing by recipe, by aisle or on-line.
- Quick and easy recipe reference options make it easy to prepare for children’s parties, dinner parties, school and work lunch boxes, morning and afternoon teas.
- The allergy free entertaining app only requires a single download saving
time and money. Use this download on your iPhone™, iPod™ and iPad™.
- Stand-alone. Once you download that’s it. No constant use of your download
- Enticing food-styled images and professional photography
- Wine matches to make entertaining even easier
- A huge variety of easy to follow allergy friendly recipes including
casseroles and stews, quiches, pies, savoury and sweet muffins, cakes, slices,biscuits, puddings, loaves, tarts, pastry, crumbles, scones and many more.
- Each recipe has been thoroughly tested. Caterers and home cooks can be
confident they are providing tasty high quality menus when catering for their
customers and guests needing an allergy free diet
- Once you trial and love a recipe you can allocate to your favourites screen.
- All recipes can be viewed in Imperial or Metric measurements
September 26, 2013 New version 3.3
January 27, 2012 New version 3.2
January 11, 2012 New version 3.1
October 03, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
September 07, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
February 27, 2011 Initial Release