New OS and map, new update! Download the latest update, and enjoy travelling with navigation optimized for the new OS version.
We have some good news: We built HERE Traffic Service into the app so now you have free access to it anytime, anywhere. Just update the app to the latest version to use the service in all the regions where it is available. Best of all: it's completely free!
IMPORTANT! To avoid unwanted roaming costs being generated abroad by the Online Traffic Service we turned off this service by default. If you want to use your Online Traffic Service, please carefully review your settings. (Settings/Traffic/Online Traffic).
Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
Join the millions of users who have already chosen iGO navigation all over the world.
After downloading the iGO primo application you CAN START TO USE IT IMMEDIATELY. IT WORKS IN OFFLINE MODE, there are NO ROAMING FEES. Your iPhone becomes a FULL VALUE NAVIGATION device, just like any dedicated satellite navigation device. The maps are part of the application (see details of the coverage below).
- Fast, short, easy-to-follow, and green routes
- Automatic route recalculation
- Multipoint-route support
- Get social! Share your routes on Facebook!
- Navigate to GPS-coordinates, pictures
- Local/POI search: find businesses or anything else you need around your position
- Country specific lane guidance & signposts (where applicable)
- 3D junctions (where applicable)
- Smart keyboard&history
- TTS Pro (where applicable)
- Customizable quick menu & vehicle profile
- Try out the Customer Support Centre: read tips&tricks, send a feedback.
If you need FURTHER EXTRAS, we can offer you several In-App purchase items available in our In-App shop including FREE IN-APP ITEMS. Browse them, read the detailed coverage information and start using them today.
FREE & PAID In-App purchase items, where applicable:
- Speedcam databases (according to the regulations)
- 3D citymaps
- Explorer’s package ( POI pack)
Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
IMPORTANT TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Installation and setup
Please note that since iPod touch and iPad (WiFi only) do not have built-in GPS-receivers, an external GPS-receiver is required. Only those receivers are compatible, which are officially supported by Apple. Due to the size of the package and certain In-App items, we recommend purchasing and downloading the application, In-App items or updates through WiFi or fixed line Internet access via the iTunes software installed on a personal computer.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background navigation has to be turned on while using the application; you can do this under "Settings / Advanced settings" in iOS 7.
The maps are part of the application, no roaming fees,: no need for cellular network coverage, no surprises. (Some Services – e.g. Live Traffic – require mobile Internet connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. To avoid unwanted roaming costs being generated abroad by the Live Traffic Service or other services requiring Internet connection (where applicable), please carefully review your settings in the Config Wizard or turn off „Data Roaming” on your device.)
Map updates are subject to availability and may come as part of software updates. End User License Agreement conditions apply.
- September 02, 2014 New version 2.5.4
- January 30, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.5
- April 02, 2013 Price increase: $27.99 -> $30.99
- March 30, 2013 Price decrease: $30.99 -> $27.99
- March 29, 2013 New version 2.4.6
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.4.5
- September 30, 2012 Price increase: $21.99 -> $30.99
- September 29, 2012 New version 2.3.5
- September 22, 2012 Price decrease: $30.99 -> $21.99
- September 15, 2012 Price increase: $21.99 -> $30.99
- September 13, 2012 Price decrease: $30.99 -> $21.99
- August 10, 2012 Price increase: $24.99 -> $30.99
- July 30, 2012 Price increase: $18.99 -> $24.99
- July 27, 2012 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $18.99
- April 17, 2012 New version 2.3.2
- April 14, 2012 Price decrease: $34.99 -> $24.99
- April 08, 2012 Price increase: $27.99 -> $34.99
- April 06, 2012 Price decrease: $34.99 -> $27.99
- March 08, 2012 Price decrease: $37.99 -> $34.99
- February 29, 2012 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $37.99
- February 18, 2012 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- February 18, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- December 23, 2011 New version 2.3
- November 12, 2011 New version 2.2
- October 07, 2011 New version 2.1.5
- October 05, 2011 Price decrease: $30.99 -> $24.99
- September 22, 2011 Price increase: $24.99 -> $30.99
- July 22, 2011 Initial release