What's NewFIX: impossible to load csv files via iTunes.
App DescriptionThe 1st Astigmatism Plotter for the iPhone/iPad!
A must have tool for statistical analysis of the astigmatism in a group of eyes.
It also automatically calculates the Surgically Induced Astigmatism +/- SD!
** QUITE SIMPLY, THE MOST ADVANCED AGGREGATE ASTIGMATISM PLOTTER ON THE PLANET! **
• Create AMAZING Astigmatism Plots for Congress Presentation or Scientific Paper submission!
• Plots the Aggregate Astigmatism of a group of eyes using Autoscaling Doubled-angle Polar Plots
• Plots the individual astigmatisms and the Mean Astigmatism of the group (the centroid)
• Calculates the Mean Astigmatism (+/- SD) of the group after individual conversion to Cartesian Notation
• Calculates the Mean Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) +/- SD of the group
• Send plot via email
• The input file with all the data to analyse can be read from URL or via iTunes (PC or Mac)
• Vector Analysis of the Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) for single patients, either using K values or Refractions.
• Shows the cartesian (X;Y) conversion of the SIA vector (to allow statistical analysis in a group of eyes).
**** WAIT! "ASTIG PLOT" IS INCLUDED IN "EYE PRO 2012" WHICH INCLUDES MANY MORE FEATURES AS LISTED BELOW: ****
FEATURES (Eye Pro 2012):
• Toric IOL Calculator [NEW!]*
• Biometry after refractive surgery (BESSt 1 & 2, Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression: BMR/BHR, Double K) [NEW!]
• Standard biometry (SRK/T, Hoffer Q)
• Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) Calculator (either for K values or Refractions)
• SIA Calculator and Plotter for a Group of eyes (Astig PLOT)
• Visual Acuity Converter (Snellen/Decimal/LogMar)
• Refraction Converter (Corneal/Spectacle plane)
• Cartesian/Polar Notation Converter
• Optical formulas (Thin Lens Eq, GOF, Custom Keratometric Index)
For more details and screenshots visit www.edmondoborasio.com.
January 06, 2013 New version 1.3
May 25, 2012 New version 1.2.1
April 30, 2012 New version 1.2
March 22, 2012 New version 1.1
February 11, 2011 Initial Release