What's NewMinor improvements
App DescriptionWINNER OF:
***Communicator Award of Distinction, Mobile Apps
***Editor's Choice Awards, Children's Technology Review
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
“…young children are sure to have fun with it.” – CommonSenseMedia.org
“This is a nice app…Like the printed book this app was based on, the narration, illustrations, and subject are well matched for a young child.” – Children’s Technology Review
Join Clifford the Big Red Dog™ for a BIG reading adventure on the iPad! Read as Clifford learns about all kinds of moving vehicles such as a truck, a plane, train and more! Watch as Clifford and objects animate on every page with a simple touch of the finger or tilt of the iPad! GO, CLIFFORD, GO! features lively narration, music and sound effects on every page that bring the story to life and make reading fun for kids. After reading the story, kids can play a game with the vehicles they read about in the story to collect bones for Clifford!
Perfect for preschoolers, GO, CLIFFORD, GO! encourages your child’s love of reading with an interactive reading experience that is fun and engaging.
• Combines the beloved big red dog with a topic all kids enjoy—vehicles and motion. Play along with Clifford as he encounters trucks, trains, planes and motorcycles whizzing by—just like Clifford!
• “Touch and Tilt” animated interactions make it easy for children to engage with the story:
• After reading the story, kids can play a replayable action game to drive vehicles they just read about in the story.
• Lively narration, original music and sound effects make the story come to life.
• Individual words highlight as they are read aloud to aid reading skills; settings options allow parents to turn off music and narration so that the child can read the story on his/her own or have the story read to them—just like a physical book!
November 13, 2013 New version 1.6
October 10, 2013 New version 1.5
September 14, 2012 New version 1.4
March 24, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
December 08, 2011 New version 1.3
December 02, 2011 New version 1.2
February 10, 2011 Initial Release