Based on the requests from educational professionals, we added new exciting activities and options!
* Tracing: Learn to write all uppercase and lowercase letters!
* The possibility to choose either capitalized, uppercase, or lowercase letters. The lettercase can now be selected directly from the main menu.
* The games clarified with spoken instructions.
Kindergarten Reading, Tracing and Spelling - THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE your kids for SUCCESS in KINDERGARTEN CURRICULUM.
50% OFF SALE – TODAY: December 22-31, 2015
***** Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app, in cooperation with educational specialists.
***** A title from our extremely successful Abby series -- all TWELVE (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on APP Store in many countries.
Your favorite monkey is coming back! Now even more adorable than ever. Learn names of letters, trace letters, and spell and read names of animals with Abby the monkey!
Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills Preschool – a winner of Recommended Seal by Parents‘ Choice Awards, in cooperation with educational specialists.
* LETTERS, LETTER SOUNDS, TRACING, SPELLING, READING NAMES OF ANIMALS
* 3 ENGAGING EDUCATIONAL GAMES
* BEAUTIFUL ART, CUTE ANIMALS, AND PROFESSIONAL VOICE-OVER
Abby’s First Words is a colorful, fun educational experience for curious young minds. Breath-taking sceneries, child-friendly interface, and adorable illustrations incite children’s imagination and learning. Children trace letters, learn letter names, listen to letter sounds, and recognize and spell names of animals.
Abby’s First Words offers the following three exciting game modes:
Trace uppercase and lowercase letters!
* After tracing a letter and thus practicing their hand-writing skills, children learn names of animals that begin with a given letter and listen to the phonetic sound that the letter makes by tapping on the sound icon.
Recognize written names of animals and match them to their pictures!
* In this mini game, children practice their memory for words as well as recognition of animals. To tailor the app to children’s diverse levels of expertise, parents can convert this game to either a reading or a simpler word matching game.
The letters in the names of animals got all mixed up. Arrange the letters in the right order to make the word!
* This game is great for raising children’s awareness of the connection between letters and words and increasing their interest in nature by familiarizing them with names of animals.
* Teaches shapes, sounds and names of letters; animal recognition; initial letters; association of words with pictures; matching of identical words based on their shapes; spelling of names of animals
* 3 educational games
* Over 80 illustrated, colorful pictures of animals and numerous sceneries through which children love to browse
* Numerous customization options for choosing between uppercase, lowercase, or capitalized words; word length; and game difficulty
* Lovely avatar selection and best scores tracking
Have fun learning with this app that educates and visually delights minds both young and old! We hope you will enjoy it.
- October 15, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 16, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 02, 2011 New version 1.3
- January 03, 2012 New version 1.4
- October 25, 2013 New version 1.61
- October 27, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 30, 2014 New version 1.70
- March 30, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 01, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99