- Achievements added with new badges!
- fixed pixel perfect problem with different screen size (works on iPad and iPad 2 now)
- clean up title screen chapter text
- text "can you pass using only bananas?" to encourage getting achievements
- update app icon
- Next and Retry buttons when passing levels
- achievements (icons)
- new title screen menu for chapter selection
- police and guard - running speed increased from 1.5 to 1.75
- add 3 lives (if used any lives, grade automatically "average")
-- make player invisible for a short while after hit
- update generic buttons
- increase loading message readability when stats text is long
- "rate this game" button
- "email us" and "share with friends" button
- enemies now bounce when encounters the box to avoid getting stuck
- fixed character image overlapping issue
- update title screen
- ability to watch cut scenes
Don't forget to review this app. Your support keeps us working hard! :D
What's coming next:
- GameCenter support
- New character design
- email us and let us know what you want to see in the game!
Featured on iTunes "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" in both Adventure and Family categories in US and Canada!
Ranked in the top paid Family app in Japan (#37) and top paid Adventure app (#87)
Nominated for "The Best of the Best" on BestAppsForKids.com
"... a combination of the absurdity of a traditional Japanese game with the quaintness of Wallace and Gromit..." - 148Apps
"Charming and Unique" - AppAdvice
"10 New App Store Games To Watch" - TouchMyApps
Recommended by Casual Girl Gamer - "... lovely moments. The London-themed graphics - policemen in blue uniforms, red telephone booths - work well. The story is also cute and captivating."
"... Unique blend of 2D and 3D art" - FingerGaming
"警官に見つからないように女の子を操作。ロンドンの街を大冒険!" - AppBank
"Do you enjoy adventure games with pixel-based retro graphics and exploration? Do you want to play hide-and-seek on the streets of London in a family-friendly setting? If you answered yes to any of the above, you should check out Megan and the Giant on the App Store." - AppAdvice
New in the latest update: (v.1.02)
- Proper display on iPad / iPad 2 !
- Achievements and badges!
- Added 3 new lives for Megan
- New title screen, level select screen
- Police and guard now runs faster when they chase you!
Megan and the Giant
Episode One: The Giant of the River Thames
Sneak, Hide, Run! Play hide-and-seek in the city of London in the latest family-friendly line-drawing stealth action game "Megan and the Giant"!
In this first episode, you will be introduced to wonderful world of "Megan and the Giant". Guide Megan, the curious, good natured, and talkative main character, on a journey to rescue a mysterious new friend. Sneak around London with the intuitive tap control, and outsmart the pursuers with strategic planning and the use of hilarious items!
- Cute illustration-style 2D characters mixed with a colorful 3D environment
- Easy, minimum effort control. Just tap on the screen and move around!
- 30+ Levels, 4 Chapters taking you through different London scenery
- 4 Epic boss fights! (plus 3 mini boss levels)
- Lifelines! Bananas, Cardboard Boxes, Cups of tea... and more. Gain new items to help you as you advance through the game
- Escape scenarios from the London City Police, Angry Dogs (not birds), and other fun pursuers throughout the city
- Kid-friendly story and gameplay.
How to play:
Tap to move, tap and draw to designate a path.
- Be patient! Observe the pursuers behaviors, and plan your moves accordingly.
- Timing is important!
- Can you finish the game without using items? Or even without being spotted?!
Requires iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch 3G (32GB/64GB), or iPod Touch 4G.
Support for earlier devices to come soon!
About Studio Pepwuper:
"Games for People Young at Heart"
We make story and character-driven games for people young at heart to experience, to express, and to grow through imagination.
(p.s. We have a strict "No Guns" policy. No guns are ever allowed in our games. There are enough games with guns, and we'd like to offer something different.)
Find Us at pepwuper.com to learn more. And talk to us at on Twitter and Facebook. We would love to hear from you!
Website - http://www.pepwuper.com
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/pepwuper
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pepwuper
- June 04, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 01, 2011 New version 1.02
- April 10, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- April 02, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 08, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 15, 2011 New version 1.01
- July 25, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 06, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 28, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 08, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 22, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 06, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 27, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 20, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 08, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 04, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!