148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: KILLING ME OFTEN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Flick Ninjas is a platformer that has you trying to flick your way through levels filled with traps and walls to jump off of.
What's NewPerformance enhancements and various bug fixes.
Fixed iOS 4.0.1 and lower compatibility.
App Description"Flick Ninjas is a charming little game that you should try if you want a quick side scroller with a twist." -AppAdvice.com
8-bit Ninjas love to be flicked! Star of a 90's era 8-bit game with hopelessly broken controls, The 8-bit Ninja is sucked from his 8-bit world and plunged into a fancy new smartphone. Once there he realizes something: gamepads are dead to him, he loves to be flicked.
INNOVATIVE AND INTUITIVE NEW CONTROL SCHEME
– Built exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch multi-touch screen, Flick and Tap your way through the levels. Simply Flick The 8-bit Ninja.
– Enjoy 360 degrees of freedom with precise Flick and Power Meter control methods.
– Flick to move quickly, Hold to bring up the Power Meter, and Tap for stopping and finer walking controls.
RACK UP HIGH SCORES AND ACHIEVEMENTS ON OPENFEINT AND GAME CENTER
– Flick your way through 30 levels, and gather all the coins to record high scores to OpenFeint and Game Center worldwide leaderboards.
– Earn up to 27 Achievements for a total of 800 points.
– Earn up to 3 stars for each level, and become an ultimate Flick Ninjas Master!
The controls for Flick Ninjas couldn't be easier. Just Flick, Hold, or Tap!
– Flick The 8-bit Ninja to move him in any direction. The longer the line you draw between the ninja and your finger, the further he'll go, running or jumping. Like a real ninja, The 8-bit Ninja can even jump off walls and change directions in midair!
– Hold your finger on the screen to bring up a Power Meter. Let go, and The 8-bit Ninja will respond.
– Tap the screen while The 8-bit Ninja is moving to stop horizontal movement, or tap while stopped to walk in small increments.
February 11, 2011 Initial Release