Cannibal Bunnies has been re-tested with new iOS 5.0.1. A minor fix was required.
INTRO-MOVIE + GAMEPLAY AVAILABLE HERE :
The destiny of the pink bunnies is in your hands. They desperately need your help to survive. Their world has been infested with malicious and wicked cannibal bunnies. Use your agility, speed and logic to prevent them from being cruelly crunched by the evil bunnies. Cannibal Bunnies features hours of game play, 66 levels spread in four different worlds and one bonus level for the experts who have defied the evil and rescued the complete population of bunnies. Accept this unique challenge and test your skills and force to beat the enemy. Expect to encounter lots of bunnies in your quest.
… This is a simple, strangely addictive, delightfully twisted game. // www.irishtimes.com
... The game runs flawlessly, and is fantastic to play. It’s refreshing to play a game that’s equally as addictive as the more popular iPad titles, but is entirely original in both gameplay and ridiculous premise. Rated: 4/5. // www.macworld.com/appguide/app.html?id=842555
… Cannibal Bunnies is a-freakin-mazing. This game just oozes with sick and twisted style and, dare I say, charm. From the menacing and beautifully rendered intro film to the outstanding character art and animation, it is obvious that this will be a quality game that reeks of polish. // www.forums.toucharcade.com
… Complete with a humorous video to start I knew after some research this was a game worth my money because it would give me several hours of distraction. Overall I give this game a 9/10. // www.thoughts.com
… This game is a fresh addition to the app store. It has very catchy background music, and superb graphics. The gameplay flows very smoothly and is entertaining. I would recommend it for any iPad users looking for a clever and fun game. // www.appadvice.com
INTRO-MOVIE + GAMEPLAY + MORE SCREENSHOTS:
Levels are spread in 4 worlds: FORESTS, CANYONS AND DESERTS, CAVES AND VOLCANOS, and the new EASTER WORLD added in the 1.4 update.
The game can be played at any zoom scale. The player has full control over the wanted zoom scale. While playing, manual zoom-in or out is allowed. Cages will glow when a bunny is properly positioned to enter a cage. Automatic scrolling will occur if you hold a bunny and reach the screen boundary. Double-tapping will reset the screen to the preset start-zoom-in-scale selected in the options menu.
NEED A HAND TO PASS A LEVEL?
If you find a level too difficult, just change the game player style and you will get help to pass the level. The selected player style affects the player’s overall rating displayed in the inventory.
Pace is too fast? More difficult than expected? The game includes 4 difficulty settings: HARD, NORMAL, CAUTIOUS, and EASY. This sets the pace of the bunnies and determines when the red devils will kick off.
LEVEL PAUSE AND RESET:
At anytime, a level can be paused or reset using the controls at the top of the screen.
- May 17, 2011 New version 1.5
- April 30, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- March 31, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- March 23, 2011 New version 1.4
- March 16, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 15, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 14, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 01, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- February 28, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 11, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- February 10, 2011 New version 1.3
- January 28, 2011 New version 1.2
- January 26, 2011 New version 1.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.5
- June 25, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- July 05, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- October 04, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- January 07, 2012 New version 1.6
- March 11, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- March 31, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- June 10, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- June 30, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- July 05, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 12, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99