What's New- UI improvements.
- Ability to mark supplements as favorites.
- New supplements.
- Updated information for existing supplements.
- Support for the iPhone 5's 4 inch display.
- Support for the retina iPad.
App DescriptionA quick reference guide to the most well known and commonly taken supplements.
* NEW: Mark supplements as favorites for quick reference.
* Pick a health topic to see related supplements.
* Locate nearby supplement stores (currently US only).
* Over 90 nutrients included and new additions each update.
* The biological functions and benefits of each nutrient.
* The RDA or typical dose (if no RDA has been established).
* Food sources for each nutrient.
* Search by keywords.
* For each nutrient, an option to buy the highest quality supplement online from the most reputable online vendors.
The information contained in this application has not been evaluated by the FDA. Furthermore, the supplements described in this application are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before adopting any supplement or dietary program, you should first consult a licensed health care professional.
February 14, 2014 New version 3.5
April 16, 2013 New version 3.0
November 23, 2011 New version 2.5
July 09, 2011 New version 2.1
December 11, 2010 Initial Release