- Support for iPhone 5 and Retina iPad resolution
- Removed support for older devices (iPod Touch 2G, iPhone, iPhone 3G)
- Removed OpenFeint
- Misc fixes and tweaks
"If you're the kind of gamer that digs Asteroids and Breakout and are into the retro aesthetic, Breakeroids is one you'll probably want to grab." - Touch Arcade
"With its tight controls and retro polish, we had fun with the game." - Slide To Play
"If taking out some asteroids using Breakout mechanics sounds even the slightest bit appealing to you, you’re very likely going to be happy with your purchase." - GamePro (iOS Game of the Day)
"It does belong in the same breath as Asteroids, Arkanoid, Breakout, Gorf and more. It’s that good. Classic good." - Gamerdad (Gaming With Children)
Defend the Earth from wave after wave of asteroids, armed only with a paddle and a bouncing ball. Drop the ball and you lose a shield - lose all your shields and the asteroids wipe out the planet.
It's a new twist on two gaming staples - breaking bricks and blasting space rocks. The crisp vector graphics perfectly complement the old-school gameplay, and with modern amenities like leaderboards, achievements, and the ability to resume wherever you leave off you have the perfect game to kill a couple of minutes - or a couple of hours.
A new Versus mode brings another type of arcade classic play into the mix, as you face off against another human (or CPU) to make sure their planet is destroyed by the meteor menace - not yours.
Thank you again for all your support!
- June 17, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.2.0
- November 21, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 20, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 29, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 28, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 08, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 01, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 15, 2011 New version 0001.01.00