Send History: view all of the Photograms you've sent
Weekly Reminders: set a weekly alert to remind yourself to connect with your family and friends via Photogram
Photogram provides special delivery of your photos via Email, Facebook and Twitter. Tell the story of your moments creatively and thoughtfully using multiple photos, choose from dozens of unique themes handcrafted by independent artists to complement your pictures, and create a customized delivery experience that is memorable and loved by your recipients--all quickly and easily right from your iPhone. So, why send just a photo when you can send a Photogram?
“Something about the experience has me hooked… It just works, and it’s quick.” --Greg Kumparak, TechCrunch
"Photogram stands out amid an ever-growing crop of iPhone camera and postcard applications for its ease of us and design." --Mashable
"Photogram is deceptively simple.” -– Drake Martinet, All Things Digital
"I think you're going to have a good time with this one, parents." -- Jeana Lee Tahnk, CoolMomTech.com
"Photogram stands out due to its hand-crafted delivery method where pictures are framed within beautiful backdrops created by a growing network of individual artists." --Appolicious
“An App for Everyone….it's the way they're put together that makes the app so great….. So easy, anyone can use it.” --ReadWriteWeb
“This app isn’t meant to just share single photos with some filter added to them that gets blasted out to social media services; Photogram tries to do something a bit more personal." --148 Apps
Photogram is great for:
- Parents - share your kids’ moments with all of your relatives and friends – via email, Facebook, and/or Twitter – all in one simple process.
- Vacationers – Photograms are better than postcards (and cheaper). Keep those important to you in the loop with all the fun that you are having and deliver something special to them.
- Coaches of youth sports teams – just set up a group with your players’ parents and share the team’s moments as soon as they happen
- Teachers – Keep your students’ parents up-to-date on all that’s happening in the classroom. Four photos in a Photogram tell a great story and you can set up and deliver it in less than a minute.
- Discovering and supporting independent artists – our artist partners are creating beautiful works of art, and now you can incorporate their creations when you share photos. Your recipients will love the unique delivery experience. And who knows, maybe you’ll find some artwork for your home!
- Include up to four (4) photos in each Photogram to tell a story
- Choose from dozens of independent artist created themes in our Theme Store to find the right one to complement your photos.
- Set up groups (like Family, Friends, etc.) for one-click sending to multiple people
- Shop the in-app Theme Store to discover and support super talented independent artists and designers from around the world
- Use one easy process to share across three services: Email, Facebook and Twitter
- Create and share as many Photograms as you like, for free
- Customize your Photograms with personalized messages and a profile photo
- Crop and zoom photos to get the perfect result
- Super simple, intuitive user-interface
- Supports 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 phones with iOS 4+
- July 16, 2011 New version 1.1.0
- August 17, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- October 14, 2011 New version 1.2
- December 15, 2011 New version 1.3