"Monster Feed is a solid addition to anyone's tower defense collection as it busts out some clever and unique spells to fill the time gaps common to the genre." appSpy.com 4/5
"Monster Feed takes the tried and true tower defense genre and speeds it up ten notches with an innovative spell tree." -148apps 4.5/5
* Featured on New and Noteworthy!
Compatible with all iPhone / iPod touch models. Supports the retina display!
Check out some videos of the game and links to follow us at: www.monster-feed.com
The monsters are hungry and ready to feed! Use your towers and powerful spells to stop them from feeding on the innocent animals. This will be no easy task- these monsters have the abilities to make them challenging to stop. But you have the powers to do so! Use your spells and cunning to stop the unmerciful onslaught. This is no defense game for the faint of heart!
-- Key Features --
* Choose from different heroes with unique spells.
- Cast a boulder of ice that rolls over monsters then explodes encasing them in ice.
- Throw a trident that rips through multiple monsters before sticking in the last- bleeding it out.
- Summon the gnasher hound that will rend monsters to death.
* Monsters have special abilities to cut through your defenses!
- Spiders that jump parts of the path.
- A tentacle slime that throws an egg that you must smash (tap) to destroy before it hatches!
- Ghosts that disappear and dodge incoming damage. (sneaky sneaky)
* Action packed tower defense- don't let your guard down!
- Pick up coins and powerups while your enemies toss things to smash.
- Build towers and cast spells to stomp out the monsters.
- Choose preferred targets for your towers and trusty minions!
- Save your animal friends!
* A brief and informative in-game tutorial- don't be scared!
* Large maps! Scroll back and forth along varied sized maps.
* Hours of gameplay! With over a baker's dozen of maps, each having two distinct game-modes, and multiple heroes, there are many hours of enjoyment ahead.
- June 27, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 31, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 01, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 28, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 01, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 04, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!