Added official support for iPad 3
A Brutal, Futuristic mixture of Football and Hockey played at Break Neck Speed.
"Speedball 2 Evolution is perfect for pick-up-and-play action. There’s also a lengthy career mode that spans 10 seasons and numerous cups to keep you coming back. A fun trip down memory lane. To the extreme!” - Slide to Play
“Just as the name remains the same, so does the awesome game-play....if you are a fan of the original Speedball and Speedball 2, then you need this, as it is in my opinion better than it was back in the day. If you are completely new to the game you owe it to yourself to go brutal deluxe.” – Touchgen
“Its unique gameplay and brutal multiplayer is still as bone-crunchingly appealing as when it first appeared on the Atari all those years ago.” – PocketGamer
“A must-download, particularly for fans of the original. Newcomers to Speedball will find plenty to smile about too.” – Appys
Speedball 2, The Bitmap Brothers’ smash hit, multi-million selling classic futuristic sports game now brings all of its adrenaline pumping thrills to Android for the first time. Set in the near future, Speedball 2 Evolution is a fast paced, brutal fusion of handball and ice hockey where only the fittest and most cunning survive.
Plan your strategy, hand pick your team from a roster of hundreds, then power your way down the field, using every trick in the book to take your opponents down and drive your way to glorious victory through a mix of blood, sweat, fists and elbows. Speedball 2 Evolution is packed with a huge variety of game modes and features to keep players coming back for more including in-match power-ups, single player tournaments, multiplayer and a full career mode.
Outside of the matches, gamers can also develop a world beating team by upgrading their players, earning cash and then trading them on the transfer market.
Speedball 2 Evolution brings together its unbeatable heritage with high octane, in-depth gameplay to give iOS gamers a gaming experience like never before.
- Multiplayer mode! - Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Choose from 336 unique players and 28 Teams across 4 Planets
- Over 20 power-ups available
- Retina display HD graphic for iOS 5 and iPad
- Multiple game modes including 10 Season Career Mode and 10 Single Player Game Modes
- Full Player transfer market and upgrades
- Game Center enabled
- Choice of intuitive tilt and virtual joystick controls
Published under license from The Bitmap Brothers by Tower Studios in association with Vivid Games
- June 10, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 07, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 31, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- May 26, 2011 New version 1.3
- May 25, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 02, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 16, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 12, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 12, 2011 New version 1.2
- March 05, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- June 30, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 09, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 19, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- January 27, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- February 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- April 14, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- November 07, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 14, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- May 23, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 04, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- August 23, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 26, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 21, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99