- Out of Home Streaming: Roamio Plus and Roamio Pro owners can watch live or recorded shows remotely anywhere you have Wi-Fi. You must be on your home network to activate the Out-of-Home streaming feature for the first time. Coming soon to TiVo Stream users.
- Out of Home Downloading: Roamio Plus and Roamio Pro owners download content to enjoy anywhere so that low bandwidth or lack of a Wi-Fi connection never slows you down. Coming soon to TiVo Stream users.
- General improvements to Stream Setup: auto-retry for streaming set-up
- Download Manager Improvements
- General Bug Fixing
General bug fixing.
App DescriptionThe free TiVo App for iOS is the ultimate entertainment app serving up control, discovery and a mobile place for viewing. Watch live or recorded TV via your TiVo, find shows and schedule recordings and browse content via the guide, by genre or category, explore the cast and crew, and even see where the content is available whether it be through cable TV, Netflix, Hulu PlusTM, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, through VOD in certain markets and more.
“What to Watch Now” combines real-time viewing data, recommendations and personal preferences to create a custom dashboard presenting the exact content you want most every time you sit down to watch TV. Categories include: Popular on TV, Sports on Now, Powered by Thuuz, Movies on TV, Kids, Favorite Channels and Viewer’s recorded TV.
TiVo Roamio Plus and TiVo Roamio Pro users can seamlessly stream live or recorded programming to their iOS devices from anywhere there is a WiFi signal. Download recordings while at home or away via WiFi or cellular to watch when you have no connection. TiVo Stream users can stream live or recorded content to iOS devices within their home network and download shows to go.
Features of the TiVo app (some features are only available to TiVo Premiere or TiVo Roamio DVR customers):
> Out-of-home & in-home streaming: watch your live or recorded shows remotely anywhere you have Wi-Fi
> Out-of-home and in-home downloading: download your content to enjoy anywhere so that low bandwidth or lack of a Wi-Fi connection never slows you down
> What to Watch Now: no matter where you are, TiVo’s second screen dashboard provides instantaneous personalized recommendations the second you pull up your TiVo app
> Remote scheduling: browse and view the programming guide, manage recordings, check your To-Do List or set a Season Pass® any time – no matter where you are
> Mobile Search & discovery: figure out what’s on whether you’re in the office or a hotel and enjoy the same browsing tools you have with your TiVo at home (including the TiVo editorial Collections and show, cast and actor information)
> Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
> Search across TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video & Hulu Plus – and get integrated results on what you’re looking for
> Explore cast and crew while watching a show
> And much more
Having troubles finding or connecting to your TiVo DVR? Try one or more of these steps:
* Restart your network router by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in
* Restart your TiVo DVR by following the instructions in the TiVo menus under Settings & Messages > Help > Restart or Reset System > Restart the TiVo Box
* Go to support.tivo.com/ipad or support.tivo.com/iphone for more troubleshooting tips
November 19, 2013 New version 3.2.2
November 06, 2013 New version 3.2.1
October 24, 2013 New version 3.2
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1.1
May 24, 2013 New version 3.0.1
May 17, 2013 New version 3.0
January 18, 2011 Initial Release