❤ ❤ Please update your device to the latest iOS to ensure compatibility ❤ ❤
❤ ❤ Fixed crash bug occurring with Bonus Packs - Rosalind apologizes for the long wait ❤ ❤
Just released - the LATEST Jojo's Fashion Show game! Now for iPad!
Listed by Apple in the App Store as "NEW and NOTEWORTHY"
+Native iPad Support with HD graphics!
+Head to Head Competition!
+Game Center and OpenFeint Support!
From Tokyo to Los Angeles to Paris, racks full of vibrant clothes and lifelike new models need your fashion savvy in JoJo’s Fashion Show: World Tour brought to you by iWin. Outfit models for runways across the world in the hottest new styles as you help JoJo pursue her dream of building a global fashion empire. Enjoy all the glitz, glamour, and excitement of the international fashion industry right on your iPhone and iPod Touch in this latest new game from iWin, the makers of Jewel Quest and the original JoJo’s Fashion Show.
Hear what people are saying about previous JoJo’s Fashion Show games for iPhone:
- “...The graphics are great and the game is fun to play." 4+ Rating. ~ AppReview.com
- “If you liked games like Ranch Rush, Diner Dash, Sally Spa or Rioworld: Fashion Fix, you will love JoJo's.” ~ Macworld
- "It is definitely worth buying this game as it is packed with so many features." Value for money 5 out of 5. ~ iPhoneTech
Detailed Game Summary:
Building off their success in JoJo’s Fashion Show 2, mother and daughter designers, JoJo and Rosalind Cruz, have finally earned a name in the fashion world. Now Ros is leaving the nest to pursue her own dreams and JoJo must find a reliable replacement. As backstage drama unravels, JoJo quickly discovers that fair-weather friends and ruthless enemies are closer than she ever suspected.
Join JoJo in her worldwide quest to keep the Las Cruces label hot and fend off devastating scandals. Can you suit up a burly Bullfighter with seconds to spare? Do you have what it takes to design clothing worthy of the Las Cruces runway? With Ros across the ocean and the Las Cruces label on the rocks, JoJo needs your fashion savvy more than ever. Download JoJo’s Fashion Show: World Tour NOW!
This fun new JoJo’s Fashion Show game includes:
- Realistic international fashion shows in cities including Tokyo, Paris, Barcelona, Jakarta, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Upgrades can be purchased through the game for Amsterdam, London, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City. A total of 100 levels in 10 cities!
- New Clothing Design Editor - allows you to design your own clothes/shoes for your collections based on your own style and local fashion trends to give your fashion shows an even more personal touch.
- Refreshed interface with higher resolution graphics including larger models and more visually stunning outfits, all based on real world international clothing styles.
- New character and provocative story lines centered on deceit, espionage, and a controversial love triangle that take you even deeper inside the world of high fashion.
- HD graphics
- Optimized for iOS 4, including fast app switching.
- iPod Media Player integration allows you to incorporate your favorite music from your iPod library.
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth-enabled head-to-head competition allows you to share and compare outfits with your friends in real-time.
- Built-in leader boards and achievements through OpenFeint with Game Center, which allows you to link in your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to compete against your friends.
- Localized in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, and Swedish.
Be sure to check out iwin.com for more games. Also, be sure to find other iWin games in the App Store on iTunes including Jewel Qeust, Mah Jong Quest, Solitaire Twist, JoJo’s Fashion Show 2, and a host of addictive new titles scheduled for release in Fall/Winter 2010.
- October 16, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 12, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.5
- September 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 31, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 07, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 31, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99