- Fixes a few puzzles which can’t be solved without guessing or that have many solutions.
Crosslogic Unlimited, also known as Nonogram or Griddlers, is picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
In this puzzle type, the numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column.
- Addictive game play
- Up to 1756 levels of challengable puzzles
- Hints to help you play
- Easy game controls
- Can play over 300 hours
If you've got suggestions about how to improve Crosslogic Unlimited or reports of any problems you've had, please contact us at [email protected]
- April 06, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- March 29, 2011 New version 1.1
- November 11, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- June 20, 2012 New version 1.2
- August 14, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- August 21, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 08, 2013 New version 1.3
- July 30, 2014 New version 1.4
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.5