148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BLAND :: Read Our Full Review >>
It's easy to respect the amount of effort that went into the production of Mandala Memory, but at the end of the day it's just a simple matching game.
What's NewGame Interface improvements, bug fixes.
App DescriptionMandala Memory is an elegant update on the classic matching game. The images of hand-cut paper mandalas are a series of subtle unfoldings, variations on the circle and the square. A focusing of attention will reveal the fine distinctions between the patterns. One can play for points, meditation, or mind training.
• 54 mandalas hand-cut from mulberry paper by Zoe Keramea
• Multiple grids: 3x4, 4x4, 5x4, and 6x4
• Different card groups to challenge your memory
• Color or black & white mode
• Distinctive sound tones for each pair (optional)
• Timer mode for points and mind training
• Hidden bonus round of floral mandalas
WHAT THE FANS SAY:
• "BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK!!"
• "The game is beguiling and challenging."
• "Exceptionally fast reaction time to choices."
• "The intricate mandalas were gorgeous. More than once, I found myself captivated in appreciation for their pristine detail, then saying DOH!, realizing that I was unnecessarily eating away time. Yet they were each distinctive enough to be both beautiful and challengingly identifiable amongst their brethren."
• "Nice game for short moments."
• "Delightful gameplay, can border on addictive..."
February 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 21, 2011 New version 1.01
November 15, 2010 Initial Release