The Flickbook app lets you turn your iPhone videos into real printed flipbooks.
In this major Flickbooks update we included:
- Improved payment gateway
- Added Paypal as payment option
- Video recording stops automatically after 15 seconds
- New landscape-mode recording
- Fixed issues with iOS 4.3
- Various bugfixes
We’d like to take the opportunity to thank you for your downloads, orders and the brilliant feedback about our flickbooks!
For more information go to www.bobbooks.co.uk or www.myflickbooks.com.
Flickbooks is the first App that allows you to turn your iPhone videos into a fabulous flipbook.
By downloading our app your iPhone movies will be transformed into a wonderful and touchable way to relive those memorable moments that will entertain you and your friends and create your own mini library of flickable memories. Your flipbook can be fully personalised by designing and adding text to the covers.
- Our flipbooks are a handy size (100 x 56 mm) with 50 pages.
- They are made of durable, high-quality paper and printed and bound to a high standard.
- Your flipbook will arrive within 12-15 working days per mail.
That's how you create your personal flipbook:
1. Record a movie with the Flickbooks-App or choose an existing movie from your iPhone library.
2. Select the segments you prefer.
3. Design your front and back cover with colours and text of your choice.
4. When you are ready order and pay for your flipbook by credit card via a secure SSL connection.
Don’t like your flipbook, just shake your iPhone and start all over again.
What’s to know?
- You’ll need a WiFi network to process your order so that we can send your film to our printers.
- Your film length must be between 6 and and15 seconds. Shorter or longer sequences can’t be used.
- To crop your film to the right length place the beginning and end to the positions you want your flipbook to start and finish.
- Please note that the preview pages are lower in quality than the flipbook itself, but don’t worry, this is due to the transfer of data, your flipbook will print perfectly.
- You get the best results if the majority of the video clip is on the right side of the page and if the background to the clip isn’t too “busy".
For more information visit www.bobbooks.co.uk (UK), www.flipbookprinter.com (Benelux) or www.myflickbooks.com (worldwide).
Have fun recording your movies and designing your own flipbook!