What's New- Support for iOS 6, the new iPad's Retina Display, the iPhone 5's new screen size, dual core chips, AND the new A6 chip
- New recursive rendering algorithm displays fractals instantly, with progressively better image quality as calculations are completed
- Uses OpenGL for rendering to improve performance
- New "oversampling" feature for exceptional image quality
App DescriptionFast Fractal is the fastest Mandelbrot set explorer for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Blazing speed allows for perfectly fluid exploring with standard pinch and swipe gestures
- Exceptional image quality with user-adjustable oversampling setting
- Full double precision floating point math, allows 100 BILLION times magnification
- Full support for dual core chips and the new A6 chip
- Easily set number of iterations and coordinates
- Switch between Mandelbrot and Julia sets with a toolbar button (optional)
- Saves your coordinates and settings when you exit
Fast Fractal is made by the developer of tChess (the popular chess app) and Learn Chess (the Apple Staff Favorite e-book).
December 17, 2012 New version 1.0.2
October 25, 2012 New version 1.0.1
October 25, 2010 Initial Release