Eric y la hojita encantada: Una Visita con Canis Lupis
Escrito por Deborah K. Frontiera
Ilustrado por Korey Scott
Reading Level: 5-9 years
Eric y la hojita encantada: Una Visita Con Canis Lupis: Eric has special powers when he touches an enchanted leaf. While on vacation on Isle Royal, on Michigan’s Upper Penninsula, he meets a wolf and learns that the wolves and other animals play an important part in the balance of nature.
This app will help your children develop READING skills, while teaching them about SCIENCE and the ENVIRONMENT.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
PicPocketBook’s mission is to bring quality children’s picture book literature to digital media so that children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they cannot have a physical book read to them.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocketBooks provide personal, interactive story experiences for children. Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents and grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, violent digital media time.
- high fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book
- high quality audio recording
- turn pages with a simple swipe
- stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
This title is also available in English from PicPocket Books as Eric and the Enchanted Leaf: The First Adventure. For more information about the Eric and the Enchanted Leaf Series or Jade Enterprises, go to www.authorsden.com/deborahkfrontiera
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10
Categories: BOOKS, READING, SCIENCE