- Updated for iOS 6
- Minor bug fixes
- Special Price
#1 IPAD APP OF THE WEEK
WINNER - PUBLISHING INNOVATION AWARD 2010
WINNER - BEST BOOK APP FOR TEENS & TWEENS by COMMON SENSE MEDIA
Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition puts a new, interactive twist on the classic 1897 novel written by Bram Stoker. Featuring more than 600 illustrations and almost 300 pages of carefully abridged text, this reader-driven experience brings the Dracula story to life in a rich, interactive way. From lighting up the words on a page with a lantern, unsealing the mysteries of letters and journal entries, blowing the leaves off of tombstones to reveal the writing beneath, and even using your own “blood” to reveal hidden text on a page, you are intimately immersed in the storytelling.
As you read you can uncover images, audio and film from the earliest days of the Dracula legacy, some never before released to the public. An original musical score, plus 21 songs from indie rock performers Adaline, Christa Couture, Emily Spiller, Eve and the Ocean, and Phoebe Sharp set the tone in each chapter of the book and enhances the immersive experience. This is the only book of its kind to be officially endorsed by the Stoker Family Estate.
Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition is the first title in a series of new, interactive eBooks created for iPad by PadWorx Digital Media Inc. Built from the ground up on PadWorx’s proprietary game engine, this revolutionary vision of what an eBook reading experience should be creates the definitive user-driven experience through text, animation, gameplay-like elements and touch screen technology.
- August 06, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- August 15, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- October 19, 2011 New version 1.2
- November 03, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- June 09, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- June 23, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $6.99
- June 25, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- May 15, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 14, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99