What's NewOptimized for iPhone 5. Plus, one new site.
App DescriptionGhost tour of Charleston, SC.
Gentile, charming, Charleston, the epitome of southern grace and hospitality. But there is a darker side... pirates and lynchings and ghosts, oh no! Listen carefully for distant footsteps, eerie moaning, and maybe even a ghostly dog's nails clacking on the wood floor.
This walking tour of historic Charleston is just over a mile in length, and stops at 9 haunted sites. If touring at night, be sure to travel in groups. Good for tourists and locals of all ages.
Wicked Walks allow you to tour on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can break for dinner
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed.
The walking tour takes 1-3 hours, depending on your stops. Narrated in English. Historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
February 22, 2013 New version 1.1
October 16, 2010 Initial Release