What's NewUpdated for iOS7.
App DescriptionNew York City ghost tour
New York City is famous for its amazing skyline, top-notch theater and dining, great ethnic communities and.... ghosts. Yes, ghosts. From Edgar Allan Poe to Harry Houdini, a haunted NYU dorm to a mass burial ground, the Big Apple has it all.
This walking tour of the Greenwich Village/East Village area is just under two miles long, and will stop by 10 haunted sites. Both locals and tourists will appreciate getting a glimpse of NYC's darker side.
Wicked Walks allow you to tour on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can break for dinner
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English. Tours are historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
June 30, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
June 30, 2014 New version 1.3
March 17, 2013 New version 1.2
September 29, 2010 Initial Release