Minor update to MobiLinc to address the following items:
- Added Settings->Lighting Controller->Hidden Items option to manage your hidden/disabled devices. You no longer have to download your ISY's configuration to restore hidden items.
- Displays Z-Wave thermostats using their formatted values. IE F or C as reported by the thermostat.
- Fixed an X10 issue with accessing the Advanced Options
- If a device or a scene has only one command set in MobiLinc, MobiLinc will always send that command when tapped.
- Fixed an issue where the second launch of MobiLinc would turn off music playing from other apps.
- Fixed the Z-Wave battery sensor display to report 0% and 100% instead of ON/OFF.
From our 4.3 release:
- Minor improvements to the Voice Recognition engine.
- Adjusted the vocal speech confirmation speaking rate slightly slower.
- Adjusted the speech, sound effect, and IP Camera volume playback louder when voice recognition is on.
- Added a confirmation dialog when hiding devices/scenes on the iPad.
From our 4.2 release:
- Added control support for Z-Wave Multilevel devices.
- Fixed the voice recognition bluetooth headset issue on iOS 8.
- Updated the internal voice engine to allow for adjusting MobiLinc to the background noise levels. To set, go to Settings->Voice Control->Background Noise.
--- 0 = Completely Silent Room.
--- 10 = Very noisy room with high levels of variable noise.
From our 4.1 release:
Major New Features:
- iOS 8 support!
- Today View Widgets! Go to your device/scene/program details in MobiLinc to set as a widget on the Today View. Must have a MobiLinc Connect account.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support!
- Touch ID Support! (Set under Settings)
What else is new:
- Added a MobiLinc Settings option to configure scene status as basic or with percentages. Basic scene status means that the scene is ON only when all devices in the scene report the Scene's ON Level definition. All other device status will result in an OFF status for the scene. To turn off percentage scene status and use basic scene status, set under MobiLinc->Settings->MobiLinc Settings.
- MobiLinc on the iPad now uses the forecasted HIGH and LOW temps for the weather readout in the upper right corner on the iPad.
--- Fixed a bug where the Z-Wave value wasn't reduced by the included divisor.
--- "Barrier" Type is now controllable.
--- "Scene Switch" Type is now controllable.
- Fixed the bug that prevented background images in MobiLinc HD from being select/used.
- Fixed a MobiLinc HD IP Camera streaming bug that impacted the single camera view and RTSP streams on the iPad.
- Minor weather bug fixes.
Turn your iPad into a central home automation center for the entire house!
From the intuitive and realistic thermostats, keypads, switches, and other devices, MobiLinc HD is so simple to use anyone, including your guests, can navigate even the most complex of all home automation setups with ease. If you can turn on a switch, you can use MobiLinc HD.
-> Access your ISY-99x series controller ANYWHERE with MobiLinc Connect, the easiest way to connect with your ISY. Also supports direct ISY connections.
-> Supports Today View Widgets! (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Supports Voice Control (w/plug-in)
-> Supports Geo-fencing
-> Supports PUSH Notifications (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Designed for Retina screens and iOS8!
MobiLinc Featured in National Verizon Commercial over the 2012 Thanksgiving holiday!
Also featured on ABC News
and PC Pro Magazine
Interact with your thermostat, lights, keypads, switches, scenes, and other devices as if you were standing in front of the actual device. Press and hold the switch to fade a device or scene. Double tap the switch to turn the device or scene instantly on. Tap the thermostat to change temperature and operation modes.
MobiLinc HD comes with a message center feature called Touch Note. Using your finger, leave a message on the home screen for a family member or loved one. To clear, use a two finger swipe across the screen or shake the iPad. Touch Note can be disabled under Settings.
MobiLinc supports the following controllers:
- All ISY Series Controllers from Universal Devices (including Z-Wave).
MobiLinc HD Plug-Ins:
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls supported.
- Voice Control.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Resource Manager. Turn any device or scene into a custom timer or self-monitored energy manager.
MobiLinc HD Features:
- Supports MobiLinc Connect.
- Today View Widgets. (MobiLinc Connect)
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect).
- Customizable backgrounds. You can use your own pictures!
- Touch Note.
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync with ISY.
- Real-time status.
- Control all of your INSTEON, Z-Wave, and X10 Devices.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support.
- Program support. Execute program commands and see program status in real-time.
- Folder Support.
- Energy Support. (ISY-994i Only. Historical energy data access requires subscription.)
- Transfer Settings and Plug-Ins to another MobiLinc app via Wi-Fi.
MobiLinc HD Requirements:
- iOS 7.0 or later
- Universal Devices ISY Series (v2.7.0 and later w/2413S PLM or Z-Wave Dongle).
MobiLinc HD on iPhone/iPod Touch:
- When running MobiLinc HD on the iPhone or iPod touch, MobiLinc HD operates as MobiLinc Pro.
- All screenshots were taken while connected to ISY-994i with the Weather and ELK module installed.
- MobiLinc HD Web Commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FGK4m4v26A
- Geo-fence and Push Configuration: http://youtu.be/9-N-8Go016I
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MobiLinc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MobileIntSolutions
- Support: http://forum.mobilinc.com
- February 10, 2015 New version 4.4
- January 24, 2015 New version 4.3
- January 16, 2015 New version 4.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 4.1
- July 18, 2014 New version 4.00.21
- July 09, 2014 New version 4.00.20
- June 23, 2014 New version 4.00.18
- May 15, 2014 New version 4.00.11
- April 25, 2014 New version 4.00.10
- April 06, 2014 New version 4.00.08
- March 30, 2014 New version 4.00.07
- March 12, 2014 New version 4.00.02
- March 06, 2014 New version 4.00.01
- March 02, 2014 New version 4.00.00
- June 30, 2013 New version 3.21.03
- June 11, 2013 New version 3.21.01
- May 25, 2013 New version 3.21.00
- April 03, 2013 New version 3.20.00
- January 12, 2013 New version 3.13.00
- January 03, 2013 New version 3.12.00
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.11.00
- September 21, 2012 New version 3.10.00
- June 08, 2012 New version 3.09.00
- May 20, 2012 New version 3.08.00
- March 21, 2012 New version 3.07.00
- March 17, 2012 New version 3.06.01
- March 02, 2012 New version 3.06.00
- January 03, 2012 Price increase: $39.99 -> $49.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $39.99
- November 19, 2011 New version 1.06.00
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.05.00
- September 08, 2011 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- September 08, 2011 New version 1.03.00
- September 03, 2011 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $24.99