Optimized for the iPhone 6 and 6+ running iOS 8.
Fixed the bug on iPads running iOS 8 where the track editor would become unresponsive after selecting a track to edit.
Used by educators everywhere to bring motion Physics to life in the classroom, Coaster Physics is now optimized for iOS 8 and for the latest iPhones and iPads.
What are the laws of Physics governing the motion of a roller coaster? How are speed and acceleration related? How does the g-force change at different points along the track?
Design and ride your very own realistic roller coaster, and see how quantities like speed, acceleration, energy and g-force change as you ride along the track.
• Contains both the iPhone and iPad versions of the app.
• The amazingly powerful track editor lets you create and ride just about any roller coaster track you can dream of. You can never have too many zero-g rolls!
• Easily share tracks via email, iMessage or AirDrop (on supported devices) to simplify collaboration between students and educators.
• Ride your roller coasters in eye-popping 3D using any pair of old school comic book 3D glasses.
NOTE TO PARENTS AND EDUCATORS
Coaster Physics was developed with the help of educators to ensure its suitability for classroom use. It contains no user-generated content and does not require an Internet connection.
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.1
- March 04, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 04, 2014 New version 2.0