148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SWIPE TO LIVE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Silverfish is a new take on arena survival gameplay that blends familiar elements into something that feels new and addictive.
What's New- New, less annoying, splash/loading screen
- Device will now stay awake while using a MFi controller
- Multitouch menus (holding the edge of the screen won't block other touches)
- Music play position properly restored when continuing a saved game
App DescriptionWeave through waves of attacking space bugs and use powerful detonations to destroy your foes! Silverfish was designed for touch input to provide authentic and unrelenting arcade action. It's retro reborn and reimagined!
CONTROLS: Flick Up, Down, Left, and Right anywhere on the screen to change direction. Tap with 2 fingers to activate a powerup. Alternate control styles are available in the settings menu and can be fully tweaked to your preference.
- IGN: 8.5/10 "Editors' Choice"
- GamePro/PCWorld: 5 out of 5
- Touch Arcade: 4.5 out of 5
- The Electric Playground: 9/10 and 8/10
- WIRED Magazine: 8 out of 10
- 148apps: 4.5 out of 5
- Yahoo's Appolicious: 5 out of 5
- Eurogamer: 8 out of 10
- AppAdvice: 4.5/5 "MUST BUY"
- Pocket Gamer: 8/10 "Silver Award"
- Reaper Mode -
Charge your POW and avoid enemies with the awesome Time Shock powerup. Earn MAX POW and turn the tables on your foes!
- Onslaught Mode -
Destroy waves of enemies as quickly as possible to avoid an overwhelming swarm. Drive up your score multiplier to rack up points and earn extra lives.
- Scavenger Mode -
Keep your POW from draining by destroying enemies and collecting tasty Protons.
- Haste Mode -
A constant race to max out your POW and defeat your foes. Full-on intense action right out of the gate!
Visit http://chaoticbox.com for more fun :)
July 06, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
June 21, 2014 New version 1.1.9
November 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 24, 2013 New version 1.1.8
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.7
November 09, 2010 Initial Release