What's NewBe sure to check out the fresh game "Fish Bites".
New in 1.8.1: Fixed thumbnail size for the new iPad.
New in 1.8: Taking full advantage of the new iPad: Full retina display usage, Quad core processing.
App DescriptionNew York Times sums it up: "This app turns your photos into pencil sketches of remarkable quality."
- Paid version reached #1 in App Store (USA / Photography).
- Full version has been featured under "Staff Favorites", "What's Hot" and "New and Noteworthy" in the US App Store.
- SketchMee for iPhone has been warmly embraced by a large and growing community of creative users ("Hands down this app is the best in the store as far as photo effects", "One of the best apps in the app store", ...). Nonetheless, it is on the iPad that it really shines!
- Just pick an image from your photo library, and watch it being sketched into a beautiful piece of art. Have endless fun playing around with settings, exploring a vast world of art possibilities.
- Extremely easy to use. A handful of simple but powerful controls make you the artist in charge, enabling a wide range of different sketch art styles.
- Completely unparalleled art quality. Not even desktop computer programs come close.
- Rock solid algorithms generate great results with any type of image content. Try portrait images, landscape scenery, people, abstract stuff, computer graphics or anything else.
- Zoom as deep as you like into the finished sketches to inspect the strokes. Your art will appear perfectly sharp at any zoom level. This is because sketches are built using vector curves, not from blocky pixel data.
- Input images can be of any size. Tiny web images are easily transformed into works of high resolution sketch art.
- A full screen crop feature lets you define exactly what part of the source image to use. Re-crop as many times as you like.
The paid full version features:
- Much higher maximum detail.
- Export to Saved Photos album, shared documents, or clipboard.
- Export any sketch in high quality resolutions up to 4096 x 3072 (12 Megapixels), regardless of input size.
- Color Combo mode enabled.
- No ads.
- No logo in bottom right corner.
- PDF export upgrade possibility.
March 30, 2012 New version 1.8.1
March 20, 2012 New version 1.8
November 04, 2011 New version 1.7
December 02, 2010 Initial Release